• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

well i heard she was your girlfriend, just making sure. Well I hope you can make it :crazy:
Yup. 15 mos. I'm really trying here. And like I said, if I'm there, she is, too.
It may be just as well that's she's not on here much. Not all who have brought girlfriends to the forum have enjoyed spectacular results.
Ya, I know that. You do make a good point:shrug:
i guess im doin it backwards, i joined the forums in hopes of meeting a nice broad to start a contour family with.
Well, if you want a Contour family, that may take some REALLY weird experimanting, that I'm not too comfortable thinking about:laugh:

I'm still on the fence about going. I really want to, but I can really only make it to one of the next three meets. I'm still deciding which one I want to go to...

you don't have to it's mostly for the children for fun and to feel like they are living back in the days. your a child, so it's perfect, so it would be fun to see you that way haha. :shocked: :laugh: I really hope you can make it.

Are you really going to come Cobra...

I do, it sucks, and I prefer wannabe...

Yeah, I'm the original Cobra :D

It may be just as well that's she's not on here much. Not all who have brought girlfriends to the forum have enjoyed spectacular results.

You have no idea.....

...and crooked band hat.

Remind me to kick your ass next time I see you. Pull up your pants!!!

No you're not. You were CobraR for many years until the admins deleted the real original Cobra so you could change your name. :)

drats... I forgot that there are OLD memeber still around that remeber that! I think that person posted even less than me.

people who wear their hats crooked remind me of people who wear crocs.

if only there was a crooked hat version of this pic....
funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

dang..can't see your pic Ian (assuming your blank post is a pic, my work blocks a lot of stuff)

yeah matt, don't really know why it bothers me so much, but i cant friggin stand it.
it does not make you look cool, it makes you look like a fool that can't dress themselves.
i guess it kinda goes on the same lines as these idiots that wear their pants below their arse showing the world their underoos.
buy pants that fit!!!!!

[/old man rant off]

Back