• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Preview video

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
Let me get the disclamer out first, remove wifes, girlfriends and small children out of the room. get a box of kleenx handie and sit back and watch. Hope you all enjoy. :cool: :cool:

object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRoy4b_IYQU"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRoy4b_IYQU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Not bad. Very different from what you usually see in a car video. That's the great thing about video. Everyone has different perceptions of things and it shows in their videos. The music just ending in mid stream is never good even if the video is going to be continued.

I like the vid. I thought it was very nice. Good job :) And purple who freakin cares about cup size man. Just less flab to be bouncing around then....jeez you guys!

I like the vid. I thought it was very nice. Good job :) And purple who freakin cares about cup size man. Just less flab to be bouncing around then....jeez you guys!

I just feel like he didn't deliver on his promise. I mean, I kicked my girlfriend out for the night and paid for a sitter for the kids, expecting an orgasm that could have qualified as a near-religious experience, but that didn't happen
In all seriousness, my gf is an A cup, and there's definitely something to be said for a fit body like hers in a nice pushup bra...or not in one at all...

you guys kill me..lol, what you saw was one hour of shoot time, the video is not done. I did some quick editing just to put something up. The slow moving vid goes with the theme of the song (if you know much about cinema). There will be more to come to finish the vid and more editing. Just wanted to give my fellow CEGer a lil taste. :cry: hurt my feelings NOT!!! lol:laugh: :laugh:

I just check Youtube and it got over 4K views in less than 24 hours

Last edited:
Ah, so those of us that were bored are just uncultured.
Try this instead

I never say that, just that if you think how the tempo of a song/soundtrack adds to the feeling/reaction to a scene. let me use something that everyone here may have seen, Star Wars if you listen to the music, it enhance what was happening on the screen. Many times we never even notice this causes when used at its best you don't notice it.

But as always, thanks for the feedback and things will get better.

and no refunds are offer since it was a free screening lol lol lol:laugh:

I can't believe no one said a word about the shoe logo....lol and the shirt I had on

Last edited:
I never say that, just that if you think how the tempo of a song/soundtrack adds to the feeling/reaction to a scene. let me use something that everyone here may have seen, Star Wars if you listen to the music, it enhance what was happening on the screen. Many times we never even notice this causes when used at its best you don't notice it.

I completely understand the connection between a movie and its soundtrack. Often, the soundtrack makes a movie epic, like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, or it makes a movie more enjoyable, like A Knight's Tale, or sometimes the utter lack of a soundtrack makes a movie suspenseful and weird, like No Country for Old Men.

But when I'm promised a mind-blowing experience and I get 2 straight minutes of slow motion driving, that's just boring, no matter what the music sounds like.

Also, the Ken Burns effect works better when the whole frame is taken up by the picture and you don't have a black bar on the top or bottom. And what's up with flickering between color and B&W during transitions? I think B&W is better, because then you can't tell that the rims are red.

I completely understand the connection between a movie and its soundtrack. Often, the soundtrack makes a movie epic, like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, or it makes a movie more enjoyable, like A Knight's Tale, or sometimes the utter lack of a soundtrack makes a movie suspenseful and weird, like No Country for Old Men.

But when I'm promised a mind-blowing experience and I get 2 straight minutes of slow motion driving, that's just boring, no matter what the music sounds like.

Ah, I see you want the fast pace from start to finish, I was working on building up to a climated ending (maybe something like driving the tour off a cliff...lol), If the song was more of a fast pace then I would have spiced in more 2sec transistion to break up the opening drive scene. When its done I think you will feel a lil better about it.

At least you see where I'm coming from on the style I'm using. If I had money in the budget to rent a helecopter, I could add some fly over shots:shrug: . Keep the feedback coming, I can use all the ideals I can get.

Also, the Ken Burns effect works better when the whole frame is taken up by the picture and you don't have a black bar on the top or bottom. And what's up with flickering between color and B&W during transitions? I think B&W is better, because then you can't tell that the rims are red.

The black bars are due to being shot in 16x9 widescreen mode and the B&W issue is in the editing, a simple clean up. What you saw was a quick slapped together effort took me about 2 hours to do, using Roxio creator 9 and many re-saves from the computer locking up.

The opening drive scene is only 1 min 40sec

Last edited:
The black bars are due to being shot in 16x9 widescreen mode and the B&W issue is in the editing, a simple clean up.

No, the black bars I'm talking are due to poor image panning. I'm not talking about the black bars above and below the video clips, I'm talking about the black that shows up when a picture comes along in the timeline because the top or bottom of the picture is allowed in the frame.

opening drive scene is only 1 min 40sec

Oh, ONLY 1 minute and 40 seconds of boredom.

Last edited:
Back