• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

POOP

shartaof0.jpg

Dung
Floater

Or, as my friend likes to say to her dogs when she takes them out: "gotta go poo-poo?"

This is hilarious!

Last edited:
How come when you eat corn, no matter how much you chew it, you poop it out in whole kernals?

corn_in_poop.gif

[SIZE=-1]Corn poop is one of the greatest mysteries in life. I grew up pondering the same question. This is what I think is happening:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]When we chew corn, the outer coating slips off the inner kernal. This outer yellow coating is almost entirely cellulose, and is indigestible. It passes through the gut untouched, and emerges looking like a whole kernal, although it is mostly just the outer skin. The inside of the kernal is starchy and digestible, and that is the part that we succeed in chewing up.[/SIZE] Is there any way to prevent corn from getting in your poop?

[SIZE=-1]I know of only one way - don't eat corn![/SIZE]

Last one from me:

Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin',
[SIZE=-1]Giving birth to another Texan[/SIZE]

:help:

I like saying I'm dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool.

and wtf LUCA, you've never heard someone call it "poo-poo" ???

I used to ask my dog if he had to go out and drop rocks.
he would drop loads the size of boulders!

Man, this thread sure has some staying power. It's probably because that's what people see on the main page.

Shipoopi!

shipoopi.jpg

I like saying I'm dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool.

and wtf LUCA, you've never heard someone call it "poo-poo" ???

No, I have. It's just that she always says that so I included her phrase. It's kinda funny when she says it, she has a heavy NY accent. Always makes me laugh.

Back