• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford racing shifter $38???

From the ad it seems to be a the full shifter setup. Always be leery of a deal that good but if it is clean then go for it.

Heeeey! that link wasn't there earlier. Anyways, i just checked it out. Seems legit. All the shifters seem to be tha same tho regardless of car make. Maybe its just a standard picture :shrug:. Call n talk to them.

B&M or not, they all break in the same damn place. Just reinforce the weld and you never will have an issue.

Its not a Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter... If you go to any of the other Makes it will say..."Acura Racing Short throw shifter, Mini Racing Short throw shifter, Mercedes Racing Short throw shifter, FORD Racing Short throw shifter, Honda Racing, Mitsubishi Racing" and so on. So it kinda throws you off since there was a FORD Racing Short throw made. I would say DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY its some bootleg company.....

- Amyn

Looks like the ebay short shifters in the picture... I know its just a generic pic but i'm with qbcsvt on this one. I think it's a no-name brand shifter...

Just dropping in to find out if the short shifter was ordered.

"I Might Order It." was posted before mine...

hope all goes well if you do.

- Amyn

B&M or not, they all break in the same damn place. Just reinforce the weld and you never will have an issue.

Listen to yor elders, I ordered one of the cheap ones from ebay before I joined the site and it did exactly what "AliasJerk" said I ordered another one and welded it and haven't had any issues with it since. my .02

Listen to yor elders, I ordered one of the cheap ones from ebay before I joined the site and it did exactly what "AliasJerk" said I ordered another one and welded it and haven't had any issues with it since. my .02

Im SMRT!

Back