• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

So you guys are planning it on june 14th in D-town... iv never been to a meet before but i really wanna go cuz im all by myself up here..lol everyone thinks my silverfrost svt is a bmw and dont even know what svt is... no svt's around here. Im about 4 hours away from thier. Keep me posted and hopefully ill be on my way down.

So you guys are planning it on june 14th in D-town... iv never been to a meet before but i really wanna go cuz im all by myself up here..lol everyone thinks my silverfrost svt is a bmw and dont even know what svt is... no svt's around here. Im about 4 hours away from thier. Keep me posted and hopefully ill be on my way down.

You are in the middle of nowhere. :laugh: The wife was out your way this past weekend.

acually its great living out here..i could live in a big city but i love the country...do w/e i want when i want. it dose have its negatives tho.

I did see a lady driving a silver CSVT near hibbing (hwy 169 and side lake turn off) a couple months ago? That wouldn't have been your car, would it?

:nonono: Nah.. What are you talking about. I have no idea what you mean by "tabs". :shrug:

I apparently have to work on the 14th. I will have to try and get it off.

You will get it off, or one of your family members is going to have a medical "emergency" so you will have to leave. :laugh:

I remember a (hot) freind of mind did that once so I could take a phone call at another job I used to have. She wanted to know if I wanted my old job back at the law firm for the summer....I quit the job I was at the next day to go there.

Well it looks like i will be going to work in So.Cal the end of the next week so i wont be able to make it too the meet. :( sorry guys i really wanted to go!

Back