• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED Interior/Exterior Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in going red for intrument panel, and hvac. It would be nice if you put the prices in with the part that they are for.
Also what headlight bulb are you talking about? The one for headlight switch or for fog status?

I'm very interested in going red for intrument panel, and hvac. It would be nice if you put the prices in with the part that they are for.
Also what headlight bulb are you talking about? The one for headlight switch or for fog status?

Headlight switch

Instrument panel lights and HVAC lights are listed...

The fog light indicator is the same as the instrument panel lights.

Footwell (highpowered) white 2 @ $2.00 4.00
Interior dome white 1 @ $3.00 3.00
Reverse Lights 30 LED white 2 @ $8.59 $17.18

Can you get pre-98 door handle LEDs (a #74 bulb)?

Footwell (highpowered) white 2 @ $2.00 4.00
Interior dome white 1 @ $3.00 3.00

Can you get pre-98 door handle LEDs (a #74 bulb)?

Sorry, forgot to update the high powered prices. Those are $3.38 each. The #74 bulbs are the same as the instrument panel bulbs (aka T5 bulbs).

High power LEDs are also available, most of them using the super flux LED. For the reverse lights, they are $24.95 each, and put out 220.8lm of light. For the 194 bulbs, they are $6 each, and put out 30.6lm of light.

Footwell (highpowered) white 2 @ $3.38 $6.76
Interior dome white 1 @ $3.00 $3.00
Instrument cluster white 2 sets @ $1.00 $2.00

Total = $28.94

Footwell X2 Red

Headlight Red

Reverse Lights White (2) Pm me about these I may want the 30 or 19 LED

License plate X2 Red and White (4)

Can someone with a SVT confirm the dome light is a 44mm festoon bulb? My dome light is, but it's not in the front like SVTs, it's above my right shoulder when I'm sitting in the car. Also, I can't promise the 30 LED reverse lights will even fit in the stock housing, because it's a very limited space/hole. I can confirm the 19 one fits because I have it on, and it's plenty bright.

Last edited:
Mark me down for a set of Instrument Cluster, Headlight, Foglight, and HVAC in red.
So 3 194's and 6 instrument cluset. I still can't figure out all your pricing though :confused:

Last edited:
Mark me down for a set of Instrument Cluster, Headlight, Foglight, and HVAC in red.
So 3 194's and 6 instrument cluset. I still can't figure out all your pricing though :confused:

For the over 10 prices, I all the orders together constitute more than 10 of one bulb, then the prices will drop. So far, go with the regular price. Your total would be $11.97, $12.62 with paypal.

For the over 10 prices, I all the orders together constitute more than 10 of one bulb, then the prices will drop. So far, go with the regular price. Your total would be $11.97, $12.62 with paypal.
Alright then.
Send me your paypal and the money if yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back