• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED Interior/Exterior Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'll be paypaling you the money as soon as it goes into my account.
2 Footwell Red - $3.00
2 Hvac Red - $3.00
1 Headlight Red - $1.50
5 Instrument Cluster Red - $ 2.48
1 Foglight Red - $.49
Shipping/Handling - $3.00
PayPal - $0.70

Total $14.17

here's the gauges he mentioned early on in this thread.
ImportedPhotos00096.jpg

Rear dome lights are available. $3.87 each for white. Yellow, green, red, and blue also available, red and yellow $2.53 each, green $3.67 each, blue $3.20 each.

Payment received from:

SVT Loki
svt_fomoco
KennyT772

Keep them coming! I don't want to make the people that paid wait too long.

All orders have been paid for. I just need to conglomerate everything and check it a few times to make sure I get everyone.

Order has been placed. Thanks to those that ordered. Will not be ordering again unless sufficient interest exists for more stuff.

was this a full exterior/interior led buy? (i.e all led bulbs for everything that can be changed?)..Id be in for one of those!

Interior yes, exterior, only the reverse lights. If anyone is interested in a second group buy, post interest in what you want. There will need to be a decent amount of interest in another one, because honestly, it's not worth my time for such a tiny profit margin. A break-down of costs for the last GB: I collected $114.92. Paypal took $5.13 in fees out of that. Merchandise total was $79.97, and shipping was $7.49 to me. $1.65 per person for shipping for 3oz packages first class w/ delivery conformation (6 people). $3.79 for a 5 pack of padded envelopes plus $.79 for an additional one. That's $107.07. So $7.85 profit margin... not a whole lot considering the time I gotta put in to this, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back