• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

suggestions on what next

Status
Not open for further replies.
In effort to fix this thread. I vote fix what breaks and save some cashola on the side for easy stuff like maybe exhaust and what not. If it's your only car there's no need to go crazy with changing stuff that'll just end up making it harder to drive everyday such as lowering it. Just my opinion

Last edited:
my lord.....rawburt is one of the nicest CEG'ers around....seriously. the guy drove me around for a weekend while my car sat seized up at the dyno....... he never once bragged about his car or dissed on anyone else. yeah he's got a turbo......so he can say he's got one. what's the problem with that?

he knows his car is a 2.5 with high miles....but its a nice car. i saw no rust, and his headlights.....well they are changed since then.

and don't hate on him because he's into something different. he's not at all ghetto, he just doesnt have a "i'm always right" nerd look. i see so many contour owners like that. stfu leave rawburt alone he's my boy and he's one of the nicest guys on this site....... so chill out on him would ya?

p.s. no sixteen year old kid is worried about college or a house....let him live it up.

Question;

Roughly how much money will be spent on mods. Just wondering cause there is a huge swing in price from fixing the tranny to just getting headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back