• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd car pics

Dude! My dream car, is it a Z? I really want a Z coupe, though I want either black/tan or green/tan.

No its not a Z... its a different letter (m)
And no I'm not on BF C.

I shouldnt be so misleading, thats my roomates car technically, so its only my 2nd car if i need it.

Sound clip???:shrug:

Must be...

I think it's because you own a Contour...

well, i used to have an excursion. i miss that truck!
123.jpg

DSCF02501.jpg

Oops haha, must have not been thinking yeah I meant M, I saw right after I posted the tan interior which sorta gave it away since if you got the blue with an M, you got the blue/black (IIRC) interior, right?

Make you feel less than a man!!!!!
audia4.jpg

Boy you just don't know how much A$$ you can pull with one of these. Rag top coupe, no matter what the name on the front is will help your game 10 plus. Where I come from we call this sport pimping style.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Well you don't see too many dudes driving around in that car, or a chrysler sebring convertible, pt cruiser convertible, VW bettle convertible. Heck, even on the tv show, the office, they make fun of Michael Scott by having him drive a sebring convertible and then he switches to a pt cruiser convert. I'm just sayin........way rather be in my CSVT:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

My baby...1987 Audi 5000CSTQ. Looks/runs/drives like it did in March 1987.
50001.jpg

Her heart
200Engine.jpg

The beater...1998 Subaru Impreza OBS
3906-R1-00-25.jpg

Nice Subi! My brother had one as his primary car until he bought a Jeep. He had a white 97 outback sport. It was a sweet little car.

Oops haha, must have not been thinking yeah I meant M, I saw right after I posted the tan interior which sorta gave it away since if you got the blue with an M, you got the blue/black (IIRC) interior, right?

aye it has the tan interior actually.

'95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible - Triple White

Mods this year include:
KYB GR2 struts & new rear strut boots
new brake pads & resurfaced rotors
4-whl alignment
new plugs & wires
20% rear tint 35% front

Cutlass2.jpg

Here's my new project car that will be up here in May. It's a 68 GTO clone. And my daily driver 02 Dodge QC 4X4. The wife drives the SVT!!
Is that wrong??:shrug:

Attachments

• clean1.jpg
    clean1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • scoop1.jpg
    scoop1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
no no, its an M with the blue/tan combo. maybe im not understanding you.

Oh it is an M? Wow, I've only ever seen them with the blue/black interior, and I thought I read somewhere that's all they came with when you got the blue and the M package, miscommunication is on my part. Now I think I'm gonna take a trip to where you live and steal it! haha

My 2nd car. 2000 WS6 Trans am, 6 speed.

Currently ~365RWHP bolt on LS1...

Very VERY soon to be ~600RWHP LS7 stroker 440ci tire smokin' monster. :cool:

Lowered1.jpg

Lowered2.jpg

DSCF1685.jpg

IMG.jpg

Back