• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, jsut wanted you to know I spoke with my guy today, and the tracking number will be arriving in my email inbox this afternoon, so I will get everyone a update of when the last kits will be at my houe... then they will be shipping out ASAP!!

Thanks everyone for their patience... we're almost done!

Any updates?

Yeah, yesterday there was adverse weather in jacksonville, so they didnt come in today... all it says when I track it is exception, so I am waiting for ups to update the information....

Kyle

OK, so the tracking number tells me the box is at my front door waiting for me to get home and get them....

so I will be pming everyone else who hasnt gotten their hoses, jsut to make sure I got their proper addresses, and will wait for confirmation to ship their hoses out... i know there was a couple people who had new address cause this group buy took 5 years long... so I just dont want/need any extra aggrevation!

Kyle

.........?

OK, so everyone has been pmed, Steven, your kit is all addressed, and ready to go out as soon as I get back from my anniversary trip this weekend. As long as I get everyone's confirmation, theirs will be going out as well on monday.

Kyle

OK, so everyone has been pmed, Steven, your kit is all addressed, and ready to go out as soon as I get back from my anniversary trip this weekend. As long as I get everyone's confirmation, theirs will be going out as well on monday.

Kyle

So did the last five kits go out? Any tracking numbers?

thank you sweet 8 lb 7 ounce baby jesus

i like to picture my jesus in a tuxedo shirt... LOL!

Yes, I would like to thank everyone for their patience, and if they need a tracking number in a few days to track it, jsut send me a pm, and I can get it for you!

Kyle

Got mine today!

Got mine today!

Thanks again Kyle! The kit is awesome! Now I have to find the time to put it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back