• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is the money due? i dont have it right now but i will have it saturday. direct deposit was late because of the wrong account number

Pay me when you want your skid plate. :)

I'm planning on shipping all the paid plates on monday so if you pay this weekend you'll have your plate wednesday with the rest of the shipped monday plates.

For them to bend this they would have to be doing it almost on purpose, it's 1/8" thick plate. Any bend that does occur is easily fixed on a table with some muscle to return it to flat. I had to do it with the prototye when it arrived. No worries guys!

These are also being tagged with USPS "DO NOT BEND" labels.

Got it.

I'll be doing shipping labels tomorrow and hopefully sending out the ones paid for tomorrow afternoon but it may have to waite untill tuesday.

~Josh

For them to bend this they would have to be doing it almost on purpose, it's 1/8" thick plate. Any bend that does occur is easily fixed on a table with some muscle to return it to flat. I had to do it with the prototye when it arrived. No worries guys!

These are also being tagged with USPS "DO NOT BEND" labels.

If you actually think the postman is gonna treat those packages any different then a normal package then your in for a huge suprise! I work for ups and when I see a package that say do not bend or fragile I laugh because there is no other way around it every package has a possibility of getting messed up because so many different people and things handle your package before it get to where its going. Just a little fyi so you know whats going on in the shipping business

If you actually think the postman is gonna treat those packages any different then a normal package then your in for a huge suprise! I work for ups and when I see a package that say do not bend or fragile I laugh because there is no other way around it every package has a possibility of getting messed up because so many different people and things handle your package before it get to where its going. Just a little fyi so you know whats going on in the shipping business

I'm aware of how the buisness works, but if i put a do not bend sticker on there and they fold the damn thing in half, guess what....they're replacing it. I'm following the instructions i was given by the post office for shipping these parts as far as labeling them and whatnot. What do you want me to do? Hand deliver them to everyone to ensure they're handled carefully. Also like i said they don't bend EASILY.

Got mine today.. looks good :cool:

Besides the fact that this thing is built for function.. I still think it looks pretty sweet having a razor blade at the end of my mirko :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back