• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my guy today, he was busy, and he called back when I was trying to put my wifes motor back in her SVT so I was unable to get the phone, so will call him again tomorrow... sorry guys!

Well it's been a few days... did you call him and did he tell you anything?

Alright man seriously... I'm growing tired of pulling tooth and nail here to get responses on here. You have a LOT of our money and we deserve prompt responses when it comes to the details of the status of this group buy. You said and I quote "call him again tomorrow... sorry guys!"... it has now been 4 days since your post and still no response.

What the hell is the F'n deal? Give me your suppliers number and I'll fricken call him. This is by no means complicated.

I'm asking for four things from you from now until the time I see my Samco Sport hose kit and that is the following:

1. The date of the shipment for all of our hoses from Samco (Samco WILL have a date for this if the order has truly been placed)
2. Upon the date of shipment, the tracking number for all of our orders
3. Once you receive the order, the date that you will ship my hoses to my house.
4. Upon shipment of my hoses, the tracking number for my hose shipment.

That is all... not very hard.

Alright man seriously... I'm growing tired of pulling tooth and nail here to get responses on here. You have a LOT of our money and we deserve prompt responses when it comes to the details of the status of this group buy. You said and I quote "call him again tomorrow... sorry guys!"... it has now been 4 days since your post and still no response.

What the hell is the F'n deal? Give me your suppliers number and I'll fricken call him. This is by no means complicated.

I'm asking for four things from you from now until the time I see my Samco Sport hose kit and that is the following:

1. The date of the shipment for all of our hoses from Samco (Samco WILL have a date for this if the order has truly been placed)
3. Once you receive the order, the date that you will ship my hoses to my house.

That is all... not very hard.

Yeah, giving me an attitude is not going to make any new updates, and if you want me to come in here everyday that I dont have any new information and say that I dont have any new information, then I will...

I dont have a date of shipment from Samco, i will be shipping all orderes via USPS so I am not even sure there will be any tracking numbers, the day after I receive the order from my distributor, I will be sorting them and sending them out to EVERYONE, and as already stated, USPS so I am unsure of tracking information!

Yeah, giving me an attitude is not going to make any new updates, and if you want me to come in here everyday that I dont have any new information and say that I dont have any new information, then I will...

First of all I'm giving you attitude because you took on the responsibility of organizing a group buy and are not doing a very good job of it. Once you finalized the details for the group buy and decided to collect everyones payments for a single order through your supplier you took on the additional responsibility of safe guarding our investment and are now obligated to keep your customers (all of us) updated in a timely manner as to the status of our investments.

You have time and time again come on here stating that you would perform a task by a deadline only to CONSISTENTLY miss that deadline. This is bad business and I'm willing to bet that anyone on here would agree with me. If your going to get something done and are not sure when you are going to do it... DONT give a deadline and leave people waiting and wondering what the hell is going on.

If you don't want people to have piss poor attitudes don't say your going to do something and then don't do it. Plain and simply.

Yeah, giving me an I dont have a date of shipment from Samco, i will be shipping all orderes via USPS so I am not even sure there will be any tracking numbers, the day after I receive the order from my distributor, I will be sorting them and sending them out to EVERYONE, and as already stated, USPS so I am unsure of tracking information!

What happened to calling your supplier and finding out this information? Going back to this deadline thing, which now I believe has been 5 days past, you said that you had missed a call from your supplier and would call him the next day. So did you call him after all? What did he say? By all means please enlighten us.

Also about the USPS thing... not the best way to ship things in my opinion I would strongly recommend UPS or FedEx, which both provide a viable means of tracking packages with daily updates as to the package where abouts. However with that said USPS does in fact have tracking available. However it is very marginal at best, but it does provide a means for all of us to look and follow the status of our package. It serves as more of a delivery confirmation if anything. With it you can see that a package has been scheduled for delivery and you can see when it has arrived to your local post office. The system is very delayed and often doesn't show any updates until the package has already been delivered to its destination.

Last edited:
I was unaware that I needed to let you guys know if I made a phone call if that said phone call didn't give me any more relevant information for you...

As far as USPS versus UPS or FedEx, it goes back to cost... USPS is the cheapest way to ship, and since I didn't make one red dime on this group buy, I am not going to ship it with anything else except USPS Priority Mail.

I'm very sorry you feel neglected, but if I don't have any information for you, I am not going to take time away from work, putting a motor back in my wifes car, retiming my wifes other car, doing numerous other things with my family that frankly aren't of your concern.

CEG is not my life, and everytime I have gotten pertinant information, I have posted it. That does not say that I am not working on getting our product, you jsut don't hear about every phone call I make, only the ones that produce results.

Quick Question...

Quick Question...

If the group buy price bracket was $200 shipped to the lower 48 and he is shipping them all to you, Where are you getting the money to ship them to us, from the interest accrued on the $5500? Shouldn't your guy be shipping them to everyone else instead? Like I said, just wondering.

Thanks.

If the group buy price bracket was $200 shipped to the lower 48 and he is shipping them all to you, Where are you getting the money to ship them to us, from the interest accrued on the $5500? Shouldn't your guy be shipping them to everyone else instead? Like I said, just wondering.

Thanks.

Last I checked, paypal doesnt pay me any interest, as for the money for shipping them to everyone, USPS has a 8.95 flat rate box to the lower 48 which is included in the price...)canada was a little extra, and then the one set i have to send to finland was extra) and since you asked, the shipping of the one full shipment was also included in his quote to me... hence why he couldn't do 2 seperate shipments at the prices quoted...

I was unaware that I needed to let you guys know if I made a phone call if that said phone call didn't give me any more relevant information for you...

Well put it this way... if you dangle candy in front of a kids face and then take it away and say wait until after dinner and then when dinner comes around you never talk to the kid again. That is pretty much what these last posts have been like...

As far as USPS versus UPS or FedEx, it goes back to cost... USPS is the cheapest way to ship, and since I didn't make one red dime on this group buy, I am not going to ship it with anything else except USPS Priority Mail.

Fair enough.

I'm very sorry you feel neglected, but if I don't have any information for you, I am not going to take time away from work, putting a motor back in my wifes car, retiming my wifes other car, doing numerous other things with my family that frankly aren't of your concern.

CEG is not my life, and everytime I have gotten pertinant information, I have posted it. That does not say that I am not working on getting our product, you jsut don't hear about every phone call I make, only the ones that produce results.

Don't give us that crap. Your on here just about every day at some point. Doesn't mean its your life but it takes a lousy minute to make a post on here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
popc1.gif

Correct! Between working all day today, and then a doctors appointment, I was unable to make any calls or get any new information... but hey, its an update!

Well go figure you still haven't answered any of the questions that I asked for not even what came out of the conversation you may have had if you called your supplier... but yet just provide us with more of your tear eyed, cry to your mama, why you couldn't turn your homework in because your dog ate it stories...

When you can answer any of the questions I asked for, any at all 1-4. You just let me/us know.

anyone looking to sell their spot yet:laugh:
thanks for the update kyle...i REALLY apricate your effort and time in this gb:cool:

Well go figure you still haven't answered any of the questions that I asked for not even what came out of the conversation you may have had if you called your supplier... but yet just provide us with more of your tear eyed, cry to your mama, why you couldn't turn your homework in because your dog ate it stories...

When you can answer any of the questions I asked for, any at all 1-4. You just let me/us know.

I need to know what your (CSVT #49, not everyone) paypal is so I can refund your money... please pm it to me ASAP.

There is now a blue hose kit up for grabs when they come in!

Last edited:
I need to know what your (CSVT #49, not everyone) paypal is so I can refund your money... please pm it to me ASAP.

There is now a blue hose kit up for grabs when they come in!

Give me a break. I never said I didn't want my hose kit. I'm just trying to find out what's going on like everyone else. Except I'm not willing to sit around and wait forever.

You can't handle some questions? I think I'm asking the questions everyone else has on their mind. This group buy has been going on forever and a day. The questions I'm asking are not difficult by any means. They are straight forward not over the top and are by no means out and left field nor are they asking to much. As I stated before the information I'm looking for is...

These are questions everyone would like to know. You told us that you would contact your supplier... what did he say??? If you did what you said you would do this would be a two second question to answer... either one of the following scenarios happen...

A. You didn't call him like you said you would.
B. He didn't answer and you left a message/didn't leave a message.
C. He didn't have any more information for you and said he would get in touch with you when he had something.
D. He did have information about the shipment and gave it to you.
E. He said the order has been canceled.
F. None of the above, describe in the space provided:

I've put you on the spot and the ball is in your court. So which is it... we are all dying to know.

Last edited:
forever and a day...are you serious?? you would've had a stroke at this rate if you were in the 1st group buy for pre98 cf hoods(after i made my deposit it took 363 days before i was emailed saying the hoods were finished and ready for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back