• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all this time and effort whats the point????

- amyn

If you want to talk with me about my car, I'd love to chat with you, just send me a pm man! But the long and the short is i need to start school soon, and wont have the time to rebuild my svt!

If you want to talk with me about my car, I'd love to chat with you, just send me a pm man! But the long and the short is i need to start school soon, and wont have the time to rebuild my svt!

Not really Just after going thru all of this for us and still going through it. Then sell your car, I understand your priorities! Hope everything goes well bro...

Any updates by the way???

- amyn

Not really Just after going thru all of this for us and still going through it. Then sell your car, I understand your priorities! Hope everything goes well bro...

Any updates by the way???

- amyn

I'll call tomorrow... and update either tomorrow or wednesday morning!

Kyle

Well guys, the distributor is going to call me as soon as he has them... but he had no word of them shipping to him yet... I'll call again on friday...

Kyle

a little update on my hoses. i still havent heard from amber performance, so i contacted samco directly. heres the email i just received

Hello Shawn,

The parts you have given me are out of a TCS-195/C coolant kit from VW Golf MK4; I don’t think these will fit your Mondeo.

The parts you have are not a complete kit for the Golf either, I suggest you contact Amber regarding the kit you have been supplied.

Regards,

Mark Hale.

Well since he isn't replying here is what I heard from my Samco Sport contact as of May 27th...

Samco Sport said:
Sorry for the delay in responding to your last email, the kits are out for dispatch this week, not sure why there has been a delay though.

I've asked for a little more information. I'll see what he comes back with. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Mike, man if I knew it would take this long I may have held off. I got a show this Sunday and I was counting on having those hoses installed. I guess I should have asked about the turn around time, (mental note for future group buys).

Thanks for the update Mike, man if I knew it would take this long I may have held off. I got a show this Sunday and I was counting on having those hoses installed. I guess I should have asked about the turn around time, (mental note for future group buys).

Got a call from the distributor, the shipment was delayed on samco's end, but they should see the hoses on monday!

Kyle

my guess would be the distributer since he said they and not we:shrug:

Yes, they are supposed to be getting them on monday, and then they will be shipped to me, where I have alot of boxes waiting to be packaged and shipped out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back