• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is what a raccoon does when you hit him.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well this is the damage from my run in last night with a raccoon at 60MPH..He was a good 25Lb plus coon..
Also whats the cooler infront of the radiator??..AC condensor??..

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Looks sorta like the damage that happened to my car, except for mine was much worse, same hit point though...

Looks sorta like the damage that happened to my car, except for mine was much worse, same hit point though...

DAMN Joe! I tell you, that car has been bad luck ever since you got it! Trade the thing in for your lightning!

Well this is the damage from my run in last night with a raccoon at 60MPH..He was a good 25Lb plus coon..
Also whats the cooler infront of the radiator??..AC condensor??..

IMG_0068.jpg

Nice big toe you loser! Learn to take pictures, LOL!!

DAMN Joe! I tell you, that car has been bad luck ever since you got it! Trade the thing in for your lightning!

Yeah tell me about it..Thats a used car for ya..Im deff getting the Lightning..But probally keeping the SVT for alittle while and trading the Focus in or somthing.

My old car is not bad luck!

It does suck to know that it has taken such a beating since I sold it. I would have kept it if I had room for three cars.

Good luck with the repairs.

It does suck to know that it has taken such a beating since I sold it. I would have kept it if I had room for three cars.

Well for one this is not somthing that is my fault his kinda stuff just happens..
I take extremely good care of my cars..Garage kept at all times..Beating? How has it taken a beating?..this is what happens down a 20-25mile road that has wooded areas on either side and no lights and is 1 way..Everytime ive gone down this road ive seen atleast 3-5 dead animals.

I don't know, not having proper tranny fluid in it, the power steering flud coming out like tar, needing a new clutch, hitting his moms truck, and now the racoon, id say he is having some bad luck with your old car.

But it will get fixed like everything else Joe has done to the car, and come back again! I know he needs a truck for work, but hopefully he'll keep the SVT!

Not to mention this wasnt as bad as i thought it was..The radiator support on the bottom snapped off and made a decent hole..And the AC condensor just made a good crack..Nothing that major i have a AC Condensor coming just awaiting a Radiator..No body parts hurt

this is what happens down a 20-25mile road that has wooded areas on either side and no lights and is 1 way..Everytime ive gone down this road ive seen atleast 3-5 dead animals.

If you know all of this, why would you do 60-65 down this road at night? Seems like you were asking for it.

I didn't mean that you beat the car. This counts as a beating, but there is nothing you can do about kamikaze racoons!

Well for one this is not somthing that is my fault his kinda stuff just happens..
I take extremely good care of my cars..Garage kept at all times..Beating? How has it taken a beating?..this is what happens down a 20-25mile road that has wooded areas on either side and no lights and is 1 way..Everytime ive gone down this road ive seen atleast 3-5 dead animals.

I didn't mean that you beat the car. This counts as a beating, but there is nothing you can do about kamikaze racoons!

DIRECTED TO JOE, NOT RANDY!

Be thankful it wasnt a huge armadillo! But, i did tell you to put screws in every tab to hold in the mesh, and you didnt listen, otherwise, the racoon would have never made it to the radiator!

I strongly doubt that some screws and mesh would have saved the radiator and other damaged parts.

DIRECTED TO JOE, NOT RANDY!

Be thankful it wasnt a huge armadillo! But, i did tell you to put screws in every tab to hold in the mesh, and you didnt listen, otherwise, the racoon would have never made it to the radiator!

I don't know, not having proper tranny fluid in it, the power steering flud coming out like tar, needing a new clutch, hitting his moms truck, and now the racoon, id say he is having some bad luck with your old car.

But it will get fixed like everything else Joe has done to the car, and come back again! I know he needs a truck for work, but hopefully he'll keep the SVT!

The improper trans fluid I did not know about. I took it to a reputable shop and did not know that they put the wrong stuff in.

The clutch was needed because Joe missed second and overreved the car, not becuase it was going bad when I sold it.

The truck and racoon are obvious accidents.

I dont want anybody thinking I unloaded a bad car or something.

Back