• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is what a raccoon does when you hit him.

I think a warning needs to be sent out to all the critters living over there to be on the look out for you two! You guys are definitely hazardous to their health!

I hit a raccoon in the Lex Three Hundo about 3 weeks ago. It caused $3018.28 in damage. I was going 75 and on the phone with Mapoftazifosho when it happened.

Good stuff

Randy, nobody is saying you sold Joe a bad car, or knew that there were obvious things wrong with it.

All I was saying is that he has had bad luck with it is all. You sold Joe a car, and used cars are never perfect, and everyone on this site knows that these cars require some work from time to time, its 8 years old for crying out loud!

DIRECTED TO JOE, NOT RANDY!

Be thankful it wasnt a huge armadillo! But, i did tell you to put screws in every tab to hold in the mesh, and you didnt listen, otherwise, the racoon would have never made it to the radiator!

The raccoon went under the car im guessing then did the damage then rolled out..

keep the car joe. i see you already have an ac condenser coming oh well... i was gonna give you mine. it was in great condition. get a lightning, sell the focus, fix the SVT. pull the SVT to SZ with the lightning. how sexy would that be?

Did you atleast go back a reverse over the little bastard?? Us Italians finish the job. My cousin Vinnie hit a squirrel last week and that lil Son of a bi....

Its time for me to stop

Did you atleast go back a reverse over the little bastard?? Us Italians finish the job. My cousin Vinnie hit a squirrel last week and that lil Son of a bi....

Its time for me to stop

Im Italian as well and no i didnt go back over him i knew he was gone when i hit him..The cop that pulled up behind me a few minutes later making sure everything was ok said he seen him and he was in Pieces all over..

keep the car joe. i see you already have an ac condenser coming oh well... i was gonna give you mine. it was in great condition. get a lightning, sell the focus, fix the SVT. pull the SVT to SZ with the lightning. how sexy would that be?

Yeah man that would be good..SZ is just a tad far for me..The SVT will be fixed soon i just purchased a AC Condensor from a guy and Radiator from him as well, So as soon as there here pput them in and good to roll again..Focus will deff be getting traded him since it hasnt sold..

:laugh:
Im Italian as well and no i didnt go back over him i knew he was gone when i hit him..The cop that pulled up behind me a few minutes later making sure everything was ok said he seen him and he was in Pieces all over..

Good job. Got it right the first time:laugh:

Back