• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

im blown

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
ok here's the deal. i installed the vortech unit along with the TH tranny i got..torsen focus shift tower.... got it running today but then blew the oil supply line so im fixing that in the morning. PLEASE NO BASHING ON THE INSTALL. im leaving for USAF basic in 3 weeks. i wanted to feel boost before i go! now. install pix and etc...Video of car running and few low speed runs tomorrow.......not many pix right now... just a few teasers of whats to come :cool: also in the fourth pic you can see were the oil spray'ed up at...
S7300217.jpg

S7300232.jpg

S7300231.jpg

S7300254.jpg

and the s/c before install
svtcontour393.jpg

Nice stand, is it a mach or boss?

Install looks good man. I'm really liking the grill being red with the offset svt emblem.

So how does the runs feel with it on?

felt great. strong. 1970 Mach 1....351 Cleveland 4spd etc....my dads...garage queen lol...he's got a stock csvt 98 also. SF...

felt great really did. strong as an oxe. im sure itll be running tomorrow just as strong. more pix tomorrow along with vid.

Awsome John, I cannot wait to drive that bad boy. And you know while you are in basic I will take care of her for ya if you want:shrug:

oil everywhere FTL:blackeye: :blackeye: clean up sux...got new oil line on bout to put oil back in and tinker around some more then start up

That thing is sounding good, I'll have to listen again when I get home to better speakers. Can't wait til the new clutch is broken in & i get to feel some full throttle pulls in this thing. ;)
BTW Ryan I'm babysitting his car while he is gone, lol.

OMG! John that is hot :censored::censored::censored::censored: bro!!! I cant wait to see it in person! Give me a call before you leave out!

Back