• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Elraido, now you can drive the wife around in the manner to which she's become accustomed.

01150001040301030020080714d0e54bdce27e29f3010001d5.jpg

http://nh.craigslist.org/car/729303198.html

If I could find a REAL clean Turbo coupe with a 5 speed that needed engine/drivetrain work for under 2k I'd probably consider one :cool:

But not one that's been parked in a woods rotting for the last decade :laugh:

Sorry you have to click on "these" in my previous post :p

that is the one thing i dont like abotu the new format, is the lack of bold or something to define a link!

on another note, i painted my wheels for the vw today. i wentwith bronze. kinda wish i had got a couple pics when they were black, but thats alright. i'll let them dry over night and put them on tommorrow :)

that is the one thing i dont like abotu the new format, is the lack of bold or something to define a link!

on another note, i painted my wheels for the vw today. i wentwith bronze. kinda wish i had got a couple pics when they were black, but thats alright. i'll let them dry over night and put them on tommorrow :)

Sweet! We want after pictures :laugh: So did you actually see the link?

Sweet! We want after pictures :laugh: So did you actually see the link?

yep, i saw the link. i suppose i'd drive that :D

i have a video up of the first day burnout from the purple turd (as we have all come to call it). too abd he couldnt get it to hold in place. even the second day after he disconnected the rear brakes. darn, too much traction :)

go initiate the guy who bought the fiero in the pics section...it is the thread about a dirty new project or something

Back