• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I put the new subframe in the Cougar this weekend :cool:

But I forgot to hook up the steering linkage under the dash (didn't realize I had disconnected it from under the car) so now I'm pulling the entire column :blackeye: :laugh:

I need an entire new paint job..:( It sucks. Mine needs alot of things.:nonono:

But you don't need a new engine. So that is always a good thing.

Wife is thinking about selling the Subie (again). We are thinking it might be a good time to unload the car to someone who wants AWD, can haul a good amount of things, etc but still get close to 30 mpg hwy instead of their 15-20 with a SUV. Good idea? Yes, No?

But you don't need a new engine. So that is always a good thing.
Dont curse me. Its probably gonna need a new one anyways. I think I might remove and clean the UIM one of these days.

I like how Kevins car looks. I wanna get my grille painted too. Its peeling like a mofo. :nonono:

I have a few plans for it.:laugh::laugh:

Dont curse me. Its probably gonna need a new one anyways. I think I might remove and clean the UIM one of these days.

I like how Kevins car looks. I wanna get my grille painted too. Its peeling like a mofo. :nonono:

I have a few plans for it.:laugh::laugh:

Just remember to remove it when the engine is cool, other wise there is a good change you are going to snap a bolt. Not that I know what that is like or anything. :nonono:

Yeah. But I dont think im gonna keep this job long. Im looking for somehtin else. This company is a joke. They gave my friend his 90 review over the phone. :nonono::nonono:

The couple that runs it know absolutely nothing about running a business. I need to find something else.

Yeah. But I dont think im gonna keep this job long. Im looking for somehtin else. This company is a joke. They gave my friend his 90 review over the phone. :nonono::nonono:

The couple that runs it know absolutely nothing about running a business. I need to find something else.

Don't you love those types of places?

Don't you love those types of places?
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

They were pretty pissed that I asked to take a half day on saturday. They were mad because I just had a week off to go to Georgia. But the stupid thing is when they hired me, they did so on the condition that I would get that week off. So they are getting all upset about a half a day.:nonono:

Back