• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

moose2.jpg

Better than alla yorz.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good thing we're in the friendly North Central. You'd be starting a pissing match if you threw that up in the Common Interests thread. :laugh:

Did you take a look at the Fairmonts I posted? Awesome stuff. :cool:

Good thing we're in the friendly North Central. You'd be starting a pissing match if you threw that up in the Common Interests thread. :laugh:

Did you take a look at the Fairmonts I posted? Awesome stuff. :cool:
Yes I know. People cant handle life on here if its not a contique.:rolleyes:

Yeah they are ok. Their not really my taste I guess. lol.. :laugh:

Although.... Ranchero FTW!!!

My car only has 138K on it. Good greif, I have put 14K on it in one year. :cry:

thats it? it seems right now ive been averaging 35k-40k a year. i drive way to much. i put 11,000 miles on the HOnda in the hsort time i owned it!

im glad my fiero odometer doesnt work, it would just depress me :)

that white fiero.... lol, thats awesome. its like a deer, sitting down to sleep... for a long time

thats it? it seems right now ive been averaging 35k-40k a year. i drive way to much. i put 11,000 miles on the HOnda in the hsort time i owned it!

im glad my fiero odometer doesnt work, it would just depress me :)

that white fiero.... lol, thats awesome. its like a deer, sitting down to sleep... for a long time

Yeah I was doing 30K or so when I was in college and for that year and a half when I worked in duluth. Kind of nice and relaxing to drive that much but sometimes it just sucks when you just want to be home.

Yeah I was doing 30K or so when I was in college and for that year and a half when I worked in duluth. Kind of nice and relaxing to drive that much but sometimes it just sucks when you just want to be home.

yeah, i hear ya. oh, and that was on my own cars. thats not including the work vehicles i was driving when in college and on tour. i think i did about 22,000 miles in 6 months, and a good chunk was in a 24 ft box truck.

what sucks is ive hit too many animals, and been hit by a number of otehr people. not once was i involved in an accident with a work vehicle (wether when touring or doing cold weather testing). but when in my own cars, people and deer seem to find me and decide "hey, lets hit that person, he looks like a nie target!"

it sucks. oh well, such as life sometimes

Nahh they just swapped their rear bumper, removed the sideskirts, and threw the GL badges on there to make it a total sleeper :cool:

don't give me ideas. Not like anyone around this area knows what a SVT is anyways. Only 2 people have ever wanted to race me, and one of them was because I put the hammer down to pass them (with ease) LOL.

How about i come down there and smack you? I don't see a turbo on it....

remember, it'd be for a daily driver! i dont want a turbo civic anyways. turbo = premium. and i'd be willing to bet a swapped B16 into a civic would go pretty good anyways. it looks good. ive always loved that body style, and it has NO RUST. thats the biggest thing for me.

i'll come up there and smack you! tommorrow am, i'll be rolling through. get ready to get smacked! watch out for a white stratus!

Working on my rear bumper yesterday and it was a perfect day...almost. Fiberglassed over the cracks I had, and was sanding it down......then the clouds started to roll in. Long story short, ran out of paint, started to rain, still needs more sanding to look 100% (I would give have it at a 85% now after being a 70%). Why does that always happen when I am working on a car? But I am suprised as to how well the rattle can paint does look, if you take your time on the layers and sand, and paint, and sand and paint and sand and paint. :laugh:

Back