• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I meant because you said you were going to do the Y pipe and rear struts yourself :p

I was going to do the ypipe but I know I am going to snap a bolt and I just want it on there after having it for like 9 months or so. Then again they will be charging me $30 or so to put it on there. Ok, I will do that one myself, but I really don't want to mess with the rears and getting a spring compressor etc.

Its raining trees in my yard. :nonono:

We have a big clump of some HUGE basswood trees, and one blew down the other day and now another one is down today. Wont be long before the rest blow down. But we are having them cut down.

These may look small but they are very large trees.

trees1.jpg

trees2.jpg

trees3.jpg

trees4.jpg

Ricks tree and stump is gonna come take the rest down soon. I just hope the last three dont fall on the house.:nonono::nonono:

That looks like fun! :crazy:

One good thing and one bad thing about the mufflers.

Good.....they aren't spintechs, they are magnaflows.

Bad....They are a 2 1/2 inch inlet.

I am assuming they can weld in 2 1/2 to 2 1/4 inch reducers?

:shocked: I should buy that bish... Even if I have to put a motor in it. I dont care. I really wanna get rid of my car payment right now. Doesnt say if its a v6 though. Im assuming it is. I wonder if its a 5 speed too? :drool:

Anybody want a 2k Mystique?:laugh:

With all those goodies on there, that is a nice deal. Almost worth it for just the parts.

What's this about? Why no '83 Crown Vics?

Ruh Roh. Still having problems with it?

Let me put it this way. Its not running, and is now sitting at the end of my driveway with a for sale sign about to go in it.:nonono: Im just sick of dealing with it. I cant take it anymore. The car has been a huge pain in the ass since day one and its a roach. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

Let me put it this way. Its not running, and is now sitting at the end of my driveway with a for sale sign about to go in it.:nonono: Im just sick of dealing with it. I cant take it anymore. The car has been a huge pain in the ass since day one and its a roach. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

It is somewhat odd that you'd have such problems with a 302 powered Panther. They're pretty damn solid. Perhaps yours was neglected prior to your ownership -- I'm sure you know more on that topic by now than I.

You're right about the experience part of it. I think we've all put money into a car that we somewhat regretted at a later point in time. It's part of being a car guy. Sometimes you gotta sell the beast and simplify your life. :cool:

You're right about the experience part of it. I think we've all put money into a car that we somewhat regretted at a later point in time. It's part of being a car guy. Sometimes you gotta sell the beast and simplify your life. :cool:

Yup, they are called DSM's. :laugh:

Back