• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

ive been looking at outback sports, and it doesnt mater the miles, they just seem to hold their value. its retty crazy if you ask me

Somebody got totally and utterly hosed. I guess P.T. Barnum was right.

Works for you though. :cool:

I agree there's no way I would buy an Outback sport AUTO personally :laugh: maybe if it was given to me I would consider driving it? :shrug:

Elraido: Me thinks you should check out that SHO this weekend and buy it :drool:

Edit: Maybe I should go to the auto show this weekend too... mini meet?

Last edited:
I agree there's no way I would buy an Outback sport AUTO personally :laugh: maybe if it was given to me I would consider driving it? :shrug:

Elraido: Me thinks you should check out that SHO this weekend and buy it :drool:

Edit: Maybe I should go to the auto show this weekend too... mini meet?

Hey hey hey, that car was blast to drive in the snow.

KBB private party value in fair condition was $3050 with its options and milage. So, I think we both got a decent deal out of it.

There was a Solara we saw on autotrader down there but we couldn't find it. That is a car that she has wanted for a while now but they are fairly tough to find. There is a SVX at a dealer in duluth that I want her to look at...don't know milage or anything but I love those cars and she wants AWD again :) $6K is what we are willing to spend....so lets hear what you guys can think of....yes it has to be an auto

There is a SVX at a dealer in duluth that I want her to look at...don't know milage or anything but I love those cars and she wants AWD again :) $6K is what we are willing to spend....so lets hear what you guys can think of....yes it has to be an auto

Those SVX's are ugly as all get out and aren't they super heavy? :laugh:

I like the SHO idea much more! :drool:

:help: Dont shop there....Please... They sell junk. My friend bought his car there and ended up having to replace the headgasket.:nonono:

I have heard nothing but good things about them. When I was looking for a car, they had one I was looking at but they told me exactly what was wrong with it, and that I should actually pass on it. :shrug:

He didn't happen to buy a neon or a grand am, did he? LOL

Doesnt sound too bad I guess. I wonder why its so cheap for an Audi though. Lower mileage is nice.

When I talked to bradon, I did ask him where the hell he gets most of his cars. He said he does get a lot from Hawaii (titles proved it too). Noone wants to deal with the shipping on them. It takes him a couple of months just get them over here sometimes. Him or his buddy get a trip to Hawaii and cheap cars. Win win in his book. :laugh:

Sorry, Auto subie wagon is still doing nothing for me :laugh:
Now now... Dont be harsh.. Life being whipped isnt very easy..:laugh: The wife is picky. I would be too I guess.

Don't bother, has a ton of miles.
Meh.. I dunno. Its exactly what I have wanted sine selling my 97. I wish there was one more local than that one.:cry:

Back