• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Wow... I am so going to look at that park ave. tomorrow.... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Take the 5 speed audi for a spin too. I want to know how good it moves. The auto wasn't bad but it really did drive extreamly well....tight, smooth, quite, resposive. I am going to convince my wifes dad to look at the tundra or the 4 runner (what a lift on that thing). He really wanted a tundra a little while ago but couldn't find many at the time he bought his f-150...but now he misses his old 4 runner. :laugh:

Lol you know what's hilarious elraido? Clayton sent me a link to the page with the Park Ave on it, and I drooled over the GT Wagon. HAHAHA. I freaking love those cars!

Lol you know what's hilarious elraido? Clayton sent me a link to the page with the Park Ave on it, and I drooled over the GT Wagon. HAHAHA. I freaking love those cars!

I think I am more excited about getting the GT wagon than the wife is. And the engine bay is extreamly clean too boot. Cali cars FTW! :laugh:

The other Subie on there didnt look too bad either..hmmm... Im thinking park ave though. :laugh:

We were THIS close to getting that one. Then we saw the GT near his garage and he was starting it up. Asked how much that one was and he said it was only $1K more. Test drive!!! The 97 wasn't bad at all. It ran a little more rough because of the DOHC vs the SOHC in the 00. The Heater Leather seats in the 97 were extreamly nice.

Hmmmm... I have been thinking about a subie for quite a while now. Does it have leather and everything?

Moon roof, leather, power everything, heated seats, foglights, only things I really saw wrong with it was the tape player instead of cd. :crazy:

i really shouldn't stay up until 2 and then get up at 7 to go to work.....just a little tired here. :blackeye:

Back