• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Love my job! how bout you?

Beers of the 80's. That would be Olympia or Hamms.:cool:

Was putting away a coupla Hamm's back in college and thinking, "Man is this stuff subpar...wonder who makes it?" A quick turn of the can laid bare that it was brewed by Pabst -- and that answered all questions. :laugh:

You mean the 90's right?

Apples and oranges!

Was putting away a coupla Hamm's back in college and thinking, "Man is this stuff subpar...wonder who makes it?" A quick turn of the can laid bare that it was brewed by Pabst -- and that answered all questions. :laugh:

I kinda like PBR bottles, they come in pretty sturdy and reusable boxes too! I do however shudder when I see PBR on tap and proudly displayed.

Speaking of jobs and the point of this thread...there's a beer called

Shelton-vs-NYC-Seriously-Bad-Elf-Label.jpg

in the fridge at work. I'm having pains trying not to drink it.

Do you offer roof shovelling services too?
That could be some decent in-between work. Cut out those ice damns and whatnot.

I've heard of roof shoveling before but only for buildings with flat roofs. I remembered when I was in high school the guy I worked for took care of the snow removal at the local post office. Sometimes we had to go clear the roof. We just used snow blowers. The little push ones. We would haul them up with a rope.

What they did is when the snow on the roof built up they would start measuring from the floor to the main roof beams between the supports. When it sagged more than 2 inches they got the roof cleared. We only had to do it once.

Apples and oranges!

I kinda like PBR bottles, they come in pretty sturdy and reusable boxes too! I do however shudder when I see PBR on tap and proudly displayed.

I have a saying that usually works to help keep me out of sketchy bars. If the place has a PBR or Miller High Life sign or both in the window STAY OUT.

Not to knock either, they are both delicious. Miller High Life is really good served ice cold after a long, hot summer day. Its also the only beer that tastes good warm. A 12 pack of PBR was part of my halloween costume this year. PBR also makes a good shower beer. Ever taken a shower with a beer? If you ever do take a PBR with you, its rather refreshing. BTW only take a can you don't want broken glass in the tub.

I forgot to mention. When you have the shower beer it needs to be cold. Real cold so the cold beer along with the shower adds to the refreshment.

Zorrex ... you should start looking for internships related to your major (whatever it is). Highly recommended especially if you're a year or two into college. I had such an awful time getting job interviews after graduating because I had no work experience related to my studies.

Zorrex ... you should start looking for internships related to your major (whatever it is). Highly recommended especially if you're a year or two into college. I had such an awful time getting job interviews after graduating because I had no work experience related to my studies.

Well I've already had a job for two years drawing septic system plans. It helps A LOT to know how to use CAD :). The thing is that I need a year-round job to keep even while I'm not in school, like a retail job. I can easily quit the retail job as soon as I'm out of college and get a REAL job :)

Back