• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TF photoshoot of 05 Mustang GT 56k go play in traffic!

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
put a set of polished 20" Speed 6 on my buddy Max's car for a show and also to probably use the photos for upcoming magazine ads.
the car is dropped on Eibach springs. i dont recall the size of the tires but theyre a "new to US" brand called Vredestein, from the Netherlands. nice tire, very affordable.
this is a shot of his car from a year ago
DSC00993.jpg

and from this past weekend
IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

put a set of polished 20" Speed 6 on my buddy Max's car for a show and also to probably use the photos for upcoming magazine ads.
the car is dropped on Eibach springs. i dont recall the size of the tires but theyre a "new to US" brand called Vredestein, from the Netherlands. nice tire, very affordable.
this is a shot of his car from a year ago

and from this past weekend

Needs a much better background for a mag IMO. And the world must be ending if the Dutch are making tires. Needs more sticking to making wooden shoes.:laugh:

Needs a much better background for a mag IMO. And the world must be ending if the Dutch are making tires. Needs more sticking to making wooden shoes.:laugh:

eh, time was an issue. just needed to get some pics asap. they'd probably be photoshopped onto a different background for a magazine ad. its for an ad, not an article. i just wanted/needed many clean photos of the car in various angles.

Back