• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

n00b.

03SSVT

New CEG'er
Just joined the board. I looking at getting a new DD and the first car I thought of was the SVT Contour. The name is Steve. As you can see in my sig I drive a 2003 SVT Lightning. It's got some go fast goodies on it and she runs out pretty good. Looking forward to learning all I can about the Contour and getting to know you all.
DSC00288.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

Welcome Steve.

Nice lightning :)

Contour SVT's can be very reliable cars if you take good care of them..

I believe there is a thread for looking to buy a used one.

Welcome Steve.

Nice lightning :)

Contour SVT's can be very reliable cars if you take good care of them..

I believe there is a thread for looking to buy a used one.
Yeah I've checked all the FAQ pages before I posted. The only thing I didn't find is what color was avalible on what years. I want a color that will look nice next to the truck in the garage.

Yeah I've checked all the FAQ pages before I posted. The only thing I didn't find is what color was avalible on what years. I want a color that will look nice next to the truck in the garage.

'98- black,silver,red
'99- Green, black, silver red
'00- Green, black, silver red

LOL.
I've been around forums long enough to know read before posting or you will get ripped.:laugh:

Oh yeah, you must of been trained well young jedi.

Well welcome and have fun.

There is anything and everything on these boards for our cars. We also have an old forum if you don't find anything searching on this one.

Also nice lightening, i am still loving those trucks after soo many years. Insurance is what is keeping me from purchasing one.

Thanks for the welcome guys. What one would be my regional forums. I see one for Tenn. and one for IN. I'm in Ky.
I brought up the fact that Kentucky was missing way back but it never got added. I'd say SE, along with Tennessee because KY is a Southern state rather than a midwestern one. :cool:
Karl

To add to the color combo, the interior on ALL SVT Contours are midnight blue...

they added Prairie Tan leather. combo options but ONLY on Tropic Green SVTs.

To add to the color combo, the interior on ALL SVT Contours are midnight blue...

they added Prairie Tan leather. combo options but ONLY on Tropic Green SVTs.

:shrug:

no...

All CSVT's EXCEPT T-Green had Midnight blue

and i don't believe they made silver/tan as a combo

Back