• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seat Heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i as well would be interested for just the driver side
would make a nice option for the winter time in ohio because cold leather suuucks.

The deal is officially on until the end of January. Call 1-800-975-1764 to place an order. For the $60 price, you need to order 2!

For people that only want one, I need payment before January 28th. My paypal is robisc31 @ potsdam.edu. The total amount sent would be $65+ $5 shipping+ $2.35 in paypal fees= $72.35.

Please get right on this; there's not much time!

ok, so I can call today and order a pair for $120? I don't have to pay full price and wait for a refund? Do you have to do anything special to let them know we are apart of this special pricing?

ok, so I can call today and order a pair for $120? I don't have to pay full price and wait for a refund? Do you have to do anything special to let them know we are apart of this special pricing?

Yep you can call today, you'd pay $120. Just tell them it's for "Matthew's group buy".

Anyone that makes a purchase, please post here so we can figure out how many sets have been bought.

cool, thanks for the update. I'll be placing my order either today or tomorrow. I will update when I do.

Yep you can call today, you'd pay $120. Just tell them it's for "Matthew's group buy".

Anyone that makes a purchase, please post here so we can figure out how many sets have been bought.
Matt:
Thanks for doing this. My friend and I would like to split a set, one for each driver seat. I looked at the site and it looks like the sets would require extra hardware to split like that. I planned on calling this week and ask them but its the weekend and wanted to know if anyone else could answer.
Thanks again, should be a nice mod for our cars.
-J

Matt:
Thanks for doing this. My friend and I would like to split a set, one for each driver seat. I looked at the site and it looks like the sets would require extra hardware to split like that. I planned on calling this week and ask them but its the weekend and wanted to know if anyone else could answer.
Thanks again, should be a nice mod for our cars.
-J

I asked them... they said a pair of the seat heaters are 2 totally separate units. At most, you might have to get one of those fuse adapters for the power.

I asked them... they said a pair of the seat heaters are 2 totally separate units. At most, you might have to get one of those fuse adapters for the power.
Excellent, looks like I'll be ordering a pair this week.
If I find out any info. from them I'll post it for those interested.
Anyone specific to contact when I call?
I'm not enjoying the cold leather when I wear scrubs to work and this should be a nice upgrade.
-J

so do i understand correctly that one kit has two identical heating elements, and that these could be split up such that i could use one kit for two seat bottoms?

so do i understand correctly that one kit has two identical heating elements, and that these could be split up such that i could use one kit for two seat bottoms?

I suppose you could... that's not what they're designed for, but I guess you could do it that way.

I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get a pair, but it's not looking too good. :(

My ass has been freezing in this single digit weather... Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D

I am ready to order and tried calling several times (800-975-1764) but keep getting voicemail. I just emailed them (sales@autowarm.com) asking them to call me. Has anyone else ordered a pair yet?

Sorry, I know I said I was going to order these a while ago but I was either busy or kept forgetting to call before they closed. Either way, I just got off the phone with the guy and I ordered 2 heated seat kits, so 1 set total. I also must have missed the fact that it was free shipping!

Something to think about before ordering, they have a install kit that you can get with your order for $20. Includes some zip ties, hog rings, hog ring pliers, wire connectors, etc. I opted not to get it because I didn't know the quality. The guy also mentioned the possibility of using zip ties instead of hog rings, not sure how well that would work though.

I will be going to Grainger and picking up/ordering a pair of Stanley Bostitch hog ring pliers either today if I get time or next week.

Oh, and don't wait until the last days to order... I called a bunch of times yesterday with no luck and called about 10 times in a row today before I finally got someone and not a voice mail.

Last edited:
well, I went to Grainger today and ordered hog ring pliers and hog rings, should be in Monday. I only had the option to order 2,500 hog rings so I just said screw it and bought them. If anyone needs/wants some hog rings let me know.

Well I finally talked my wife into letting me get a pair... At least the subzero temps last weekend were good for something. :D

Email sent and I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back