• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A random photo shoot

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
So I was out driving around and took some pics when I stopped.

DSCF0904%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0907%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0909%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0914%20%28Large%29.JPG

new mods: green open filter and removed sound insulation/heat shield/fire suppressant panel (whatever that thing is)
DSCF0915%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0916%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0921%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0924%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0927%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF0929%20%28Large%29.JPG

But that still brings cold(er) air up to the intake area doesn't it? Eventually I am going to buy or make a heat shield for the intake and then I'll want the snorkel.

It's a huge restriction in airflow into the engine bay. The snorkle acts like a straw in a glass. Take it out and you will get more airflow and cooler air into the intake. Match that with a heatshield and you'll be good to go for nice low IAT's

It's a huge restriction in airflow into the engine bay. The snorkle acts like a straw in a glass. Take it out and you will get more airflow and cooler air into the intake. Match that with a heatshield and you'll be good to go for nice low IAT's

Thanks for the info! didn't know that

looks like someone went to south park??? lol

photos and car look great!

My neck of the woods :)

Wow I'm actually surprised that you were able to pick that out... Yes it was in south park. But I guess you must know that dirt parking lot near the entrance to the airfield or you wouldn't have noticed it.

There seems to be a few CEGers around the area, we should meet up sometime. There is another car show out in Wexford this friday that I'm going to. let me know if you'd be interested in meeting up there. Or we could just meet up at the saturday car show at ritas near south park.

Nice Filter, Ryan!!! :laugh: Since we had the monsoon Friday, we def. gotta hit Friday's cruise. Geoff's gonna be itchin' to show off his truck. New Headlights, tails, intake, stereo, programmer, some other stuff. We've been busy.

As always, the car looks great Ryan.

If the car doesn't sell this Wednesday, I might have to come down and meet you and Scott for the Friday night car show.

Back