• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a skid plate! I have the money and so does Mo! 7*.** bucks + Shipping is really cheap I think we should get another one of these GB's going soon!

- amyn

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. TSTSE ?
7. NickyB_SVT
8. rollinstylee ?
9. brapple
10. svt4stv?

so those are all of the names of people that just said they where interested, please confirm so we can have josh get a new quote.

Last edited:
1. nickyb_svt...im down but you have me lised twice....so we are down to 9
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. TSTSE ?
7. rollinstylee ?
8. brapple
9. svt4stv?

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. TSTSE ?
7. rollinstylee ?
8. brapple
9. svt4stv
10. dairdevyld
11. rocketmanrw - 2

ok, I am goign to drop the two people off the list that haven't confirmed and let them add themselves if they are still interested

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10.rocketmanrw

im sorry, i havent checked in on this but i definitely want in. i have decided i AM going to keep my contour so i would like to put this plate on to prolong the life of the Mirko. i saw MattyKs in person when he was installing it and it looks very clean. :cool:

ok, I am goign to drop the two people off the list that haven't confirmed and let them add themselves if they are still interested

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10.rocketmanrw
11.aircougar

AHHH damnit!!! I didn't want to, but its too convenient at the moment...
I'm in too! :)

Let's get a new price quote and I'll see. I'm down if it's the same price.

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar
12. rollinstylee

well im pretty interested in this....if no one wants to lead it i'll see what i can do....i am currently in kuwait about to fly to america tonight....when i get home to virginia next week ill make some calls and see if we can get this thing rolling....unless someone else wants to take charge....

well im pretty interested in this....if no one wants to lead it i'll see what i can do....i am currently in kuwait about to fly to america tonight....when i get home to virginia next week ill make some calls and see if we can get this thing rolling....unless someone else wants to take charge....

:confused: this is a group buy through PRT by pole120, he scourced and provided the skid plates the first time, its his design, I would only assume that he would head it up again.

I'll drop him a pm letting him know that we have 12 people and to check the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back