• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2008 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RespectTheContour -- were those garage shots taken at Quincy Adams?

that they were :cool: good eyes!

and ryan, i did suggest the info several times in the past, both in last years thread and in the mid summer reminder thread...but again merely a suggestion so maybe for next years calender we can take a vote or something :shrug: i dont want to take away from the work you do as im sure the calender will be tastfully done

1937838258_7bd5fe01cb.jpg

If that dosent win, there is something wrong with the world.

I think its a hot pic but without the sunroof it puts it out of place in my eyes!

Still a great picture!

- amyn

Okay well heres the update: I'm working on getting things moving on the judging process and am going to say this now so noone is left out.

Make sure your pictures are still available and on your hosting site.

I was looking through the thread and found one example of broken links. There may be more that I didn't see, so make sure your pictures are still up. I will be going through this thread and downloading all of the pics to my machine to have permanent copies to use for judging and if your pics aren't still up in this thread when I do that (Probably tomorrow, definitely by Friday), then they wont be able to be judged.

Thanks everyone for the submissions! And I'd also like to say thanks for keeping this thread relatively clean as far as just pictures and only calendar quality pictures.

I realise these are too late for the calendar :( But I've just this minute managed to dig them out, ain't that bleedin typical ! Anyway, I still thought you'd like to see them :)

MM07-03.jpg

MM07-05a.jpg

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: that cracks me right up lol lol :laugh: :laugh:

oh yea lol, didn't see that coming :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looking at that last picture was kind of one of those akward moments where you think you see something and maybe want to laugh, but then you realize that you're just an idiot who's had too much coffee.

Wheres all the FI'ed cars? Show off those new Nautilus kits guys. Don't get me wrong there are some gorgeous cars that have been posted in here, but it seems like the submissions last year were more artistic and in greater quantity. Maybe it's just me. :shrug:

would've loved to post some of mine. problem is unlike most of tha other cegers, i spent my mony to mod up wots under the hood. Aesthetics was second place. now that i think about it, almost all the FI tours have a few aesthetic imperfections. I'm working on that now. maybe next year.

The calendar will be released beginning to mid december. I do not have much time to devote to it and because of thanksgiving the judging has not started. Hopefully I will have all things in order for it to start monday, then give 2 weeks for judging.

I'm doing as much as I can to get this off the ground

The calendar will be released beginning to mid december. I do not have much time to devote to it and because of thanksgiving the judging has not started. Hopefully I will have all things in order for it to start monday, then give 2 weeks for judging.

I'm doing as much as I can to get this off the ground
Sounds good... Im just so anxious cause this calender is going to look awesome. Count me in for 1 or 2 if Im in it. LOL:shrug:

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back