• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's done their suspensions?

nice...

take it for a spin yet to see how it handles?

yeah around town a little...........haven't really taken it out and pushed it around yet. It certainly rides alot better. :cool: Plus I really like the stance of it now, it looks like it's all buisness now. ;) :D
I even put the mirko back on.....without the tape and it fits pretty snug actually, well it's not going anywhere that's for sure. I might leave it like that so it's less mess when I need to take it off again.

I got the indiglos in too. :drool: I used some 3m glue that came in a glue stick thing. Worked real nice and left plenty of space between the gauges and needles. Only time will tell now if it holds. I need to find a new dash clock though cuz I kinda trashed the one I got from you......oops!:cry::mad::shrug::eek:

how did you kinda trash it? I think Pole has one if I remember correctly when I was looking for one.

did you tap wires in the same places for the gauges that I mentioned in that thread? I'm assuming they should have been the same wire colors.

yeah, thanks to you. Next time you can help me with my basement instead.:D
You should help me with my upstairs bedrooms, they need rewiring and drywall.... SO GET OVER HERE! - I saw you driving the truck to your Ma's monday around 5pmish.

You should help me with my upstairs bedrooms, they need rewiring and drywall.... SO GET OVER HERE! - I saw you driving the truck to your Ma's monday around 5pmish.

Sure thing. Yeah I was picking up the kids. Did you see her red svt? she had it parked on her front lawn yesterday.

how did you kinda trash it? I think Pole has one if I remember correctly when I was looking for one.

did you tap wires in the same places for the gauges that I mentioned in that thread? I'm assuming they should have been the same wire colors.

I was being stoopid:crazy:

I tapped the wires going to the bulb behind the headlight switch.

Hey, all those who are offering there service as a mechanic. Who lives within a decent (read "short") drive of me. I'd like to get this done soon so I can get my car back on the road. I need it to be close so I don't have to drive my car very far in its current condition.

Hey, all those who are offering there service as a mechanic. Who lives within a decent (read "short") drive of me. I'd like to get this done soon so I can get my car back on the road. I need it to be close so I don't have to drive my car very far in its current condition.

You might want 2-3 people on it to make it go quicker and easier. If you are getting the BAT stuff, you might want to check their stock because I had to wait for some springs to arrive before they were able to ship out my order. Overall I had a pleasant experience with them. Now that the springs have had time to settle, it rides sooo much better.

I'm pretty close to you, I didn't read the whole thread, what do you need help with? I have this Tuesday off, thats the soonest I could help.

Back