• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

N.W. Ohio

I'm in Toledo!

But I'm a girl :) There are quite a few of us that lurk around here. Berkel and his brother both have CSVT'S, but Berkel is the only one on the boards.

Welcome aboard!!! What color is yours?????

I'm in Toledo!

But I'm a girl :) There are quite a few of us that lurk around here. Berkel and his brother both have CSVT'S, but Berkel is the only one on the boards.

Welcome aboard!!! What color is yours?????

ewwww, girls smell funny.

I'm in Toledo!
For sho!

I've seen a younger guy with a red one around here, not sure if it's this guy though. I live more in the Holland area.

there is a sweet T-Red thats always hanging arounf the corner of s.byrne and s. detroit in south toledo chrome rims svt banner on windshiled and SVT decal on the rear door any one know that???

there is a sweet T-Red thats always hanging arounf the corner of s.byrne and s. detroit in south toledo chrome rims svt banner on windshiled and SVT decal on the rear door any one know that???
I've only seen one other TRed around here that isn't mine and he has no mods. I wanna see that one :laugh:

Back