• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my car

SVTJON87

Hard-core CEG'er
i have never really shown anyone my car. shes dirty and still has winter rims on. ill post new pics once shes all cleaned up and such. enjoy. i need new head lamps.

noplate.jpg

noplate2.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010140.jpg

P1010141.jpg

Image012.jpg

Last edited:
Like that shift knob -- is that the one out of the Focus ST or SVT?

What painted oval.. am I blind? Looks to me the Ford oval is still there on the rear and looks like he replaced the mess out of the front grill and installed an SVT emblem on the drivers side of it.

The (formerly) chome oval in the nose -- not the Ford oval.

you said you need new headlights... if you buy new ones, wanna sell your old ones to me? I need a pair to experiment on.

you said you need new headlights... if you buy new ones, wanna sell your old ones to me? I need a pair to experiment on.

haha yes i may sell them WHEN i get new ones. but i want to try and paint eyelids on my current ones.

thanks for all the comments guys. IMO she needs work. she is very very photogenic. and i still cant decide to get new fsvt euros or get new tires for my stockers. and as you can see there is not even a hint of dash warp on my 99.

Back