• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look what I spooted

BrApple

No Life But CEG
was out for a walk around the apartment this morning and found this in the parking lot

09-01-07_0819.jpg

09-01-07_0820.jpg

Last edited:
doh, I caught my spelling mistake in the post and fixed that :crazy:

visitor or resident I don't know. Left to get some arrands done and when I came back the SVT wasn't there .... more to come if I spot it again

sweet dude...it's good to se someone will take care of it as well as the previous owner!!! how many miles on that thing now????

ok, I guess enough people figured it out ...

Yes I bought buddypalumbo's SVT. I picked it up this past Friday. The SVT currently has 41k on it. I have already completed the fog lamp mod and changed the MTX fluid to Syncromax. for good measure I also changed the oil, although it looked new when it came out. The drive home from PA went very well.

Congrats again Brian!

I'm glad we got to do lunch while you and Jess were here, it was nice seeing you both again. :)

Enjoy your SVT!

:drool:

Yea, I was waiting for you to tell everybody. Looks sweet. I heard you stopped by yesterday morn. I wish I was here to see it. You in town or down at your folks? I can't wait to see it.

Be careful at the next meet, Elky hasn't got his nuts on that one yet has he?

Yes I bought buddypalumbo's SVT. I picked it up this past Friday. The SVT currently has 41k on it. I have already completed the fog lamp mod and changed the MTX fluid to Syncromax. for good measure I also changed the oil, although it looked new when it came out. The drive home from PA went very well.

God damn! I knew it! That was the first car that came to mind when I saw it. But the CT plate made me think it was just a look-a-like.

Congrats! That's a beautiful car.

God damn! I knew it! That was the first car that came to mind when I saw it. But the CT plate made me think it was just a look-a-like.

Congrats! That's a beautiful car.

only it doesn't have CT plates yet, still have to get those ... luckly the PA temp tag is good for 30 days.

It took a drive to Lime Rock today. Great ride all around.

Roger I'll be back in Enfield tomorrow morningish, I'll give you a call then.

and sorry for the poor camera phone pics, I'll get some better ones today or tomorrow

Last edited:
Back