• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look what I spooted

LMAO! Does Allen know that?

does it matter now :laugh: maybe its better he doesn't know..... I think Elky has bumper humped all but one of the contours that my family owns as I have had them all to a meet at one point in time other then my fathers contour ...

I have to note that even my parents are amazed at how clean and well taken care of the SVT is. Even they said its fitting I ended up with it as thats how I would have moddified and kept the SVT if I had it since new.

LOL! I guess I should have added: if he didn't know, he does now. :D

And, we all know it will continue to look like that. Couldn't ask for a better person to buy that car. :)

to be honest mike...looking at the date/time i posted that....i do not remember making that post and quite frankly am surprised i was able to form a complete sentence...:blackeye:

and after reading this again...i think i was in the wrong....i didn't realize that Brian had purchased an SVT at that point in time.

Congrats Brian!! Now you'll have the personal struggle of deciding what to drive when its nice out, and what to bring to meets and such.

Congrats Brian!! Now you'll have the personal struggle of deciding what to drive when its nice out, and what to bring to meets and such.

tis true but I can live with this struggle :laugh:

as it stands at the moment the SVT will be driven daily in good weather only. Any sign of bad weather and in the winter I will drive the Mystique. Also when I need to run around town I will take the Mystique. The contour will be mostly for car shows and weekend drives. Then if everything continues to work out nicely it will receive a HMS MTX and a Nautilus Turbo kit. Finally when the 2.5 dies it will get a 3L. :laugh:

Last edited:
Congrats, Brian!

Maybe I'll have to pick one up as a project car once the Mustang is paid off. :)

might as well, contour are great all around cars and it would be alot better in the winter then your Mustang as it should be hibernating in the winter anyway :laugh:

i want it. very nice brian.. i was over in pics and vids.. and i saw your thread.. and i thought that you pulled a prank on us here.. very clean. and i know you take very good care of your cars.

Back