• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My "new" SVT

BrApple

No Life But CEG
well I finally got myself an SVT. I have to give a big thanks to Buddy Palumbo for keeping this SVT in such great condition, its practically new. I brought the SVT home this past Friday and today it made the drive up to Lime Rock as we went to the car show up there today. This SVT drives great and I know I will have many years with this Contour also :cool:

I have already changed the enigne oil/filter with Mobil 1, the mtx fluid to Syncromax and completed the fog lamp mod. Also for now I am swapping back to the original rear reflector, not digging the painted one at the moment.

DSC03257%20(Small).JPG

DSC03258%20(Small).JPG

DSC03259%20(Small).JPG

DSC03260%20(Small).JPG

DSC03261%20(Small).JPG

DSC03262%20(Small).JPG

DSC03263%20(Small).JPG

few more pics

DSC03264%20(Small).JPG

DSC03265%20(Small).JPG

DSC03266%20(Small).JPG

DSC03267%20(Small).JPG

and how about this ... they where in the car for two days and no they are not for sale :crazy:

DSC03268%20(Small).JPG

lucky dog. good find and im glad it went to a great home. now which are u going to bring to carlise??

ps wheres the aussie shade??

which car to bring to Carlisle, good question. as for the sunshade I will let others answer that one, but it wasn't included with the car.

Well, i feel good knowing the car is in your hands.....take good care of her, I know it will be one of th cleanest SVTs around for a long time.

Im liking it all without all the mondeo graphics and rear sunshade on it (hate that!).

Thinking of new wheels?

DAMN! Was this thing ever listed in the classifieds? Wish I would have known about it.

But, if I really was to pull the trigger on another SVT I think it would be T-red w/ MNB interior.

GRRR! I wanted this car :(

nice to see it went to a good owner. Congrats on the purchase my friend.

car was never in the classifieds. As for the wheels, I kinda like them. No big changes in the future for this SVT. Plan is to care for it, drive it and enjoy it :cool: Only in good weather of course :laugh:

That car is absolutely beautiful! I still can't believe how clean it is even after 40K miles.

Back