• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

met one of the new guys to the board at the bad boys of rock concert tonight (last night technically, i went to a party after) but forgot your name, sorry dude. but was anyone else there?
(and for that matter does the song 'lips of an angel' make you want to shoot people?)

I find this hilarious.... "Bad boys of rock tour"

Featuring Hinder :confused: ...Because "Lips of an angel" is such a hard ass song.

when I hear "Bad boys of rock" I think of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen etc... Not Hinder.

I find this hilarious.... "Bad boys of rock tour"

Featuring Hinder :confused: ...Because "Lips of an angel" is such a hard ass song.

when I hear "Bad boys of rock" I think of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen etc... Not Hinder.

Well its not a "hard ass song"... but the whole song is actually about the guy cheating on his gf with an ex. So it not exactly the sweet love song a lot of people think it is. Its also not their only song. you cant(but then again you could) judge a band by just one song. Blacklabel Society has some songs that make Lips Of An Angle seem hard and they are a pretty "Hard ass" band as far as im concerned.

But, i do agree with that last part...(excluding the "...not hinder..."part)

I kinda feel like a jerk for saying that...:blackeye:

Last edited:
ya, i went to see papa roach. the only hinder song i actually like is the "go home, get stoned" song, which of course i had to sit through the whole set to hear.

Newburgh and Plymouth rd. Silver SVT black/gunmetal wheels I think they where Enieki's (spelling?) It had some sticker on the back window. @ about 530ish yesterday

T-green today on smith in middleburg heights. did a bunch of ricer fly by's passed my car. dont know why this guy kept driving by(about 6 times)

Possible/belived-

Silver frost SVT

on haggerty driving toward 8mile on the novi side

1am

-was this anyone here. And i just caught it out of the corner of my eye and a slit of head lights showed some silver...

ride height and lights are the only way i know it was a contour. fog lights name it an svt(from how they were positioned)

Last edited:
spotted 2 black csvt's at marathon gas station pennsylvania in southgate one looked stock and other had aftermarket rims maybe 8 spoke. anyone here?

Last edited:
spotted: SF CSVT with E1 wheels on I-96 EB just east of East Lansing at about 11:15 am on Saturday. Was knauberized and packed full of people...one of which kept putting his hand out the passenger window like he was trying to fly.

must have been bagged . male in 30s? seen his car again today. i almost honked the horn yesterday but decided not to, maybe cuz mine is a p.o.s lol

yep thats true im on the north side i woudnt have been on the south side my car looks like this

3813e32a.jpg

yeah ive seen one of the four in that area im trying to get the guy to sell it to me:laugh:

Last edited:
Back