• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats next?

Whats next?

• Turbo kit

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • SVT Focus

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Once I get my borla exhaust and get it installed im either wanting to save up for the nautilus performance turbo kit for the CSVT, or an SVT focus EAP. Which one do you guys think i should get?

I drove a Focus SVT, I loved it.

Personally you would have a better "investment" in a FSVT, instead of putting a turbo on your CSVT.

Ya I did, so I am saving for a house...actually this house, my rents and I have it planned out. I am buying it in 4 years when they move. So yep :D
EDIT: I didnt get it handed to me...I paid 475 for it :p

Last edited:
Ya I did, so I am saving for a house...actually this house, my rents and I have it planned out. I am buying it in 4 years when they move. So yep :D
EDIT: I didnt get it handed to me...I paid 475 for it :p

Geez, must be nice having everything handed to you. :p Half the fun of getting a house is seeing all the houses out there and choosing one you like.

I did not forget the 0 on it. I got a loan paid off for x-mas...approx 6200 paid off of it. I have looked at houses, I wanted a condo but I just talked to my rents about it last week and I they thought it would be a good idea especially since I know what has been done to this house (since they built it in 86.)

I did not forget the 0 on it. I got a loan paid off for x-mas...approx 6200 paid off of it. I have looked at houses, I wanted a condo but I just talked to my rents about it last week and I they thought it would be a good idea especially since I know what has been done to this house (since they built it in 86.)

Lucky Jerkface.

I wish I had a sweet house like that.

Isnt the garage going to be finnished soon?

Lucky Jerkface.

I wish I had a sweet house like that.

Isnt the garage going to be finnished soon?
Actually yes along with... We are going to insulate the other half the garage, do the floor with that epoxy crap, paint and drywall the rest of the garage, vynal siding, and new anderson windows. All the stuff I told my rents I was going to do when I bought it. I guess they want to get it ready for me. We have a price we agreed on and have the payments worked out.

Borla was a dumb mod if you plan on going with a turbo.

2.25" piping + turbo = :help:

i for got to clairify on what i ment by borla. Im getting a high flow catalytic converter(magnaflow 2.5") and then 2.5" piping back to the borla "s-type"mufflers(no resonator)and then 4x4" polished round angle cut tips. itll be sweet and i cant wait. I wasnt going to get the borla kit as you were probably thinking.

i for got to clairify on what i ment by borla. Im getting a high flow catalytic converter(magnaflow 2.5") and then 2.5" piping back to the borla "s-type"mufflers(no resonator)and then 4x4" polished round angle cut tips. itll be sweet and i cant wait. I wasnt going to get the borla kit as you were probably thinking.

where are you buying these parts? Is this a kit someone is putting together for you or are you just buying these parts and fabbing up the exhaust yourself?

I did not forget the 0 on it. I got a loan paid off for x-mas...approx 6200 paid off of it.
nice XMas present! Let me guess, your house payments are going to be less than half my rent for this 1br apartment too .. good luck with the property taxes ...

Taxes are not that much where I am located at. Not sure why but my rents just paid 800 for them. Not much IMO

Back