• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted

spotted

Hey Today at about 10 pm i spotted a black CSVT in birmingham on Woodward @ Hungry Howie's. Anyyone???

Yesterday about 6pm. At the church between 8 and 9 mile.

It was a silver fro svt. I belive it had E0's making it a 98.

Considering the area i want to say it was the same one as noted above(by me)

I was driving by so i maybe wrong...

Alright who was it.

I saw a black SVT with tinted dark as **** windows, some gauges in a 2 or 3 pilar pod, a nice raspy exhaust, black rims and the loudest rattle from a license plate frame I have ever heard. Saw them in downtown auburn hills area headed toward Oakland Univ. I was in the dark green Cougar with stock 15's, tinted windows and exhaust (only visible mods) that followed you on a street between south and auburn for about 2 miles.

another green svt drove by my work again this morning. this time it was an old timer driving it. at first i thought it was tom(no lie), but it wasnt

Alright who was it.

I saw a black SVT with tinted dark as **** windows, some gauges in a 2 or 3 pilar pod, a nice raspy exhaust, black rims and the loudest rattle from a license plate frame I have ever heard. Saw them in downtown auburn hills area headed toward Oakland Univ. I was in the dark green Cougar with stock 15's, tinted windows and exhaust (only visible mods) that followed you on a street between south and auburn for about 2 miles.

he's not on CEG, i've met him once. all i know is he goes to avondale and is slower than me :laugh:

why?

why?

Ok why do You guys Have to give everyone the location of where my car is? seeing it on the street is one thing but my streetname and the number of houses down? Sorry thats not to cool. If a mod reads this can it be deleted? And soory bagged youve never talked to me about buying my car.. :nonono:

Ok guys In order to keep this thread copacetic I ask that if you see a car parked at a house, or see it regularly turning down a street etc. that you dont post exact details. Some members prefer their locations not to be made known.

Saying that you saw them in xx area, etc. is acceptable.

Ok why do You guys Have to give everyone the location of where my car is? seeing it on the street is one thing but my streetname and the number of houses down? Sorry thats not to cool. If a mod reads this can it be deleted? And soory bagged youve never talked to me about buying my car.. :nonono:[/quote

first off theres like 4 black ones in the area must not have been yours (but i could see why that would be upsettingto you):rolleyes: who cares where you live?

Sunday late afternoon (maybe 5ish?) in the Wal-Mart parking lot at Milford Road and I96, I saw a black CSVT with E0's and the infamous SPEC sticker that was getting slapped on everyones car at SZ. :) I've seen this car around a number of times.

bagged

bagged

Bagged, not trying to create an argument. Anyone can read these forums and i would rather not have it posted on here exactly where my car sits for everyone to see. Ive had 2 cars that people wanted more than me (stolen) i really dont want to have it happen again, i would rather have my car than the claim money. But if its no big deal please post your adress and street name

Bagged, not trying to create an argument. Anyone can read these forums and i would rather not have it posted on here exactly where my car sits for everyone to see. Ive had 2 cars that people wanted more than me (stolen) i really dont want to have it happen again, i would rather have my car than the claim money. But if its no big deal please post your adress and street name

obviously my location was given away in the same post

late afternoon yesterday, right around 6:15. Silver SVT, had the kaotic front and rear bumpers, and I think some 17's on it, but I couldnt tell which ones. Beautiful and extremely clean car, for a second I thought it was stoobie, but it wasnt.

Back