• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

I can't wait, it'll be fun fabbing stuff for it.

i just want to drive the damn thing. Even with just the weight reduction this thing would be a blast, then throw in the 3L, big brakes, beefed suspension and some sticky treads....????s going to be crazy!

Hella i just noticed my prior post was #666! Makes me want to find another accord and build a track car with that. Hmmm I guess i don't need an svt to make a tour track car.

With two SZ past, dare you say it will be ready for 2010?

LOL!

-Andy

With two SZ past, dare you say it will be ready for 2010?

just like the cubs, theres always next year.

although I can't say much, my cougars driven 1/1000 of a mile in the past two years. speaking of which Josh, project freesvt is about to hit its 2 year anniversary next week.

The last time that car prowled the streets under its own power it was harassing a brand new EVO :D

And hopefully the next time it prowls the streets, it'll be surprising Evos. 3L hybrid with a 75 shot...from a roll...:shrug:

I dunno I was having fun in the turns, you have the suspension that was on it when i did that. We had fun none the less so I felt good i was hanging.

Man, this thread has been going on for over 2 years! :crazy: - are you changing the color scheme again?

Back