• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Zaino Wax

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
So I just ordered the new Zaino wax package called the Zaino Triplets which include the following CLICK ME

Zaino Z-AIO (All In One Polish/Protector)
Zaino Z-CS (Clear Seal)
Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

z-trip.jpg

The first 2 are new products you guys should check out on their website. I cant wait to use it on my new car!!!!! :drool:

I didn't buy the package, but I did just buy the Z-8 Grand Finale Spray. I can't wait to give my whole car the Zaino treatment and top it with some Z-8.

I didn't buy the package, but I did just buy the Z-8 Grand Finale Spray. I can't wait to give my whole car the Zaino treatment and top it with some Z-8.

Yea I still have my ultimate package so now I will have it all, except for the glass cleaner one which I have heard crazy things about..

Yea I still have my ultimate package so now I will have it all, except for the glass cleaner one which I have heard crazy things about..

The glass cleaner worked awesome for me, but honestly, I was expecting a little more out of it. It didn't completely remove some hard set water spots on my glass. They just got very light and hard to notice instead.

I may try a different brand this summer, but not sure what.

Stoner's Invisible Glass is AWESOME. Not sure about your area, but you can actually get it at Wal Mart around here for ~$3.50 a bottle. Do a search for Invisible Glass on here, and you'll find that a LOT of people recommend it, including me!

Mark

heck, I am still using gold class! LOL! I keep meaning to pick up their full synthetic but I haven't yet. If you send me some of this stuff so I can see for myself then I might be tempted to keep using it :)

heck, I am still using gold class! LOL! I keep meaning to pick up their full synthetic but I haven't yet. If you send me some of this stuff so I can see for myself then I might be tempted to keep using it :)

buy it yourself and dedicate a day to your car, the results by far will exceed your expectations, I can assure you that!

Zaino isn't wax, but an optically perfect polish compound (not to be confused with polishing compound :D ...anyway it's something to that effect...just check the website out). I've been using it for probably close to 10yrs now and it is definitely more than worth it. It may seem expensive to start with, but a little really does go a long way. So it'll last for quite a while. Heck, I still have some stuff around here that has to be 5+yrs old and it's still not empty (and I use it rather frequently, but it's looking rather goopy and needs to be trashed). The thing about Zaino is that once you apply a few coats (after properly prepping the paint) it'll last for a loooooong time. Much longer than regular ol' waxes. The best part is that it goes on even easier when it's warmer outside. And it subsequently dries much faster so on a warm spring/summer day it doesn't take long to do 3-6 coats of Z2/3 and Z5 (with Z6 in between). That'll last close to a year if not longer assuming you wash it regularly and use Z6 as well.

I haven't tried much of the new stuff like that Triplets pack yet so I can't comment on it, but the regular ol' stuff is fantastic. I think I may have to try the Triplets since the old stuff I still have is kinda gross by now. :D

So it gives the shininess and protection of a wax, but it isn't a wax? my mind is blown!!!! LOL How many steps are there, how good does it protect from salt, and how hard is it to apply (i.e. like puffing paste, rain-x off the windshield etc?)

Zaino is the best stuff hands down.... and this comes from a former 3+ year Meguiars Sponsored vehicle owner.

I'd get a huge box of stuff for free every year and just hand it out at shows because i refused to use it on my car. LOL I didnt have the heart to tell them that the shine they saw was from a much superior product.

Zaino may seem expensive but you only use 1/8 or less of the product you would use with another brand... I could do my Cougar 6 times with 1 ounce of product!! it all lasts for years... just be careful with the ZFX as it tends to dry out on its own if you dont use it fast enough :(

Back