• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Poly Roll Resistors Stock Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you willing to fill them with a grade softer?

I'm not sure if this would work, but what if you made the resistor look like a doughnut. Where the "hole" would be made from the 94 and the doughnut "body" would be made of something a little more forgiving?

Last edited:
If i were to do it it would have to be completly cast in the softer poly and because the softer poly has not been long term tested by myself i cannot guarantee it'll last.

I can get as low as 60A

FWIW I've done over 100 mounts to date, and I've only had 2 returned because the buyer thought they were too harsh.

~Josh

I've got an 80A filled rear mount on my Cougar, and I love it. Not too harsh, and it still gives almost no wheel hop to speak of. I'd recommend 80A if you're afraid to go with the harder 94A filled mounts.
Nathan

these still happening?? i would need to source a spare set of mounts and then send them over (turbo diesel mondeo not a v6 or a zetec)

Would be interested in knowing how much posted back to the uk. Hardest mould possible as will be eventually running a 4x4 setup on my mondeo so less movement the better.

jcth1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back