• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Zaino Wax

once your car is zaino'd, it makes it alot easier for the next time you plan on detailing it.

+1 Heck, you can pretty much just take a clean cotton towel and dust it off and it'll look amazing. Although it's probably best if you use some of the Z6 spray to prevent any scratches from heavier particles.

If anybody still needs convincing just check out Goonz' post with the Z06 over in the Pics section. :D

Well, I just ordered some Zaino stuff listed below and am looking forward to trying it out. I received a PC 7424 for Christmas and I'm hoping to produce a show car finish between it and the Zaino.

ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive 1 $19.95
Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes 1 $14.95
Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches 1 $16.95
Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray 1 $9.95
Z-7 Show Car Wash 1 $8.95
Z-10 Leather in a Bottle 1 $10.95
314 Zaino Custom Polish Applicator 1 $2.50
Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover 1 $12.95

I watched a free video about the two bucket washing method and I'll be trying that too. I ordered two grit guards for the buckets. I figured as long as I was spending nearly $100 for the Zaino $20 more for grit guards wasn't all that much. Anyone else here use them?

Grit Guard: http://www.autogeek.net/gg1010.html

Free 25 minute two bucket car wash video: http://dftowel.com/video.html

dude, you will not be dissapointed!

However I recomend you dedicate a whole day to your car in order to zaino it correctly and patiently. I did my G35 for the first time yesterday and it took me 8 hours to do. The results were phenomenal! :drool:

I ordered the triplet but havent had a chance to try it yet. waiting on Z-PC for the Mystique and then I will give it a try ... I also stocked up on some more Z2, Z5, Z9, Z10 and ZFX ...

Back