• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here You Go, My New Car

so did you sell the svt yet? and who bought it? you better have beat the crap out of it before it sold. and by beating i mean had some fun one last time.

I never beat on my cars..I dont even know how to do a burnout nor do I ever want to know.

I resurrected the #09 to what it is now. It was nothing when I had it, and I transformed it to EVERYTHING it can be.

I will add this however to get it out of my system, I sold the car, however the asking price and what resulted in the end, I felt insulted by in and the way it was sold. The things wrong with the car (notably AC has a leak and needs a recharge every summer, no biggy to me) was looked more into then all the other mods done to it. I was shocked by the way it was going down and I wanted to back out of the deal because I was soo insulted. They obviously dont know what it is to do all that I did to a car and ask a REASONABLE price for it, then have someone else look at the AC and ask for a $600 discount makes me feel like all that I did to my car was pretty much nothing. Im sorry but nothing against Bob or his father and no bad feelings, I felt insulted by the way you guys over looking everything else I had done to the car. Im over it but I dont think it will ever sit well with me the way I sold my pride car. I just wanted to vent that off, and as I said, no bad feelings intended..

so wait you put headlights, rims, a mirko and springs and struts, exhuast? Am i missing something???

WOW tons of work there

Perfectly understandable Haroon. I can assure you that none of that was overlooked or unappreciated. I understand that you put tons of work and money into that car, but it has it's problems too (more than the a/c).
I'm sorry if you feel this way, but that's just the way it worked out. I do not think you should have brought all this up in this thread though. I understood that this sale was to be kept confidential. You are the one that asked for it to be that way. :shrug:

Anywho... I'll put all that aside and I will not bring it up again.
The car looks great man. Have fun with the G. I know how much you have wanted one. Enjoy!

why is the sale price of this car so top secret anyway??:shrug:

so wait you put headlights, rims, a mirko and springs and struts, exhuast? Am i missing something???

WOW tons of work there

not only that, but noone put a gun to your head and made you sell it for that price. sounds more like regret than anything.

congrats on the G35, it's stunning.

Id hate to buy a car that had that much 'coverage' (and the fact that is #9) because it will always be known as "goonz's old car"

Ya didn't the thing have like 150k on it too? LOL hold your breath why i rush and ask my mom if she will sign a loan for me to buy that thing

hey goonz....

do me a favor and take that thing for a spin in the snow! i want to know how it handles for me wife. :)

why is the sale price of this car so top secret anyway??:shrug:

I wanted it that way

Bob, again, I dont mean any harm nor am I trying to put you down. It was just a feeling I had to vent off off my system. Whats done is done and now we can move on..

hey goonz....

do me a favor and take that thing for a spin in the snow! i want to know how it handles for me wife. :)

its not leaving the garage, however i have driven my buddies g-coupe with blizzaks in the snow and they are pretty good, just gotta take it easy. I wont take that risk however tomorrow. In dry weather, the car handles amazing. Looks, feels and drives awesome, IMO its the same thing as the 350Z, but with a little more class and luxury to it..:laugh:

Congrats! Admittedly the blue is unexpected, but it looks VERY nice and is not your typical G35 color.

Back