• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U of M vs. OSU, predictions!?

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Needless to say this game is HUGE! For those who don't know its the first time the two teams have been #1 and @2 going into the game and the last time it was even close was in 73'!!! I actually respect the Buckeyes and expect a real battle...

U of M...24
OSU...21

****ers scheduled me to work 1pm-10pm. :mad:

I miss the pre-game, the game, and the food :cry:

But I think Buckeyes will win by a close victory.

Buckeyes will win

OSU - 24
Mich - 17

Regardless of who wins, the BCS is gonna get interesting with these games:
USC vs ND
Florida ws ARK
Rutgers vs WV

Some good football games comin in the next few weeks

I still think there is a good chance that UofM and OSU will play in the BCS game as well.

I still think there is a good chance that UofM and OSU will play in the BCS game as well.

Also a good chance of a MI vs ND rematch. Even though that would be pretty cool to see either teams, I would rather not play the same team twice, Chances of beating OSU or ND again, especialy in a championship game would probaly not happen.

I'll not put myself out there by making predictions, but I gotta...you know I gotta...I gotta go with OSU. (In my best J Geils voice)

From what I have read everyone has talked about the secondary being the weak link at UofM. OSU has 2 Great receivers and two additional very good receivers, not to mention two very good backs and a QB that can run and pass. Even if the Michigan D-line creates pressure, Smith can beat them with his legs. OSU has so many weapons, it is sick.

I think a Spy type D might do well. The CLE vs ATL game this weekend is a good example, the Browns took away the ATL TE (Vick's favorite taget when scrambling) and also kept Wimbley as a DE playing QB spy so when Vick rolled out they could contain him. Something like that might work against OSU. Although in the ALT game Vick could not hit a barn to save his life......

LOL got this in a email today:

Little Johnny was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up --- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc...

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "He coaches Ohio State football, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

GO BLUE!!

ohio state will win. michigan isn't playing as well as they are right now. not to mention U of M's history of choke-age in big games. :laugh:

Back