• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know SVT MUCH?

Rara

Hard-core CEG'er
Black E1 w/ single silver stripe over the top? Stock exhaust and what looked like stock wheels? And the MI plate was "SVT MUCH"

I almost hit him leaving BWW's cause he just pulled out without looking.

More like a ****ing giant Ford Expedition just decided to pull into the space next to me so I couldn't see jack, Thats why I creeped out to make sure I wasnt going to hit anything. If I would have just decided to "go" as you claimed, I would have probably hit you. I hadnt even let the clutch all the way out yet.

And the fact that you were just sitting there doing nothing for like 5 minutes.

im not a horrible driver. How many things have you hit? me = 0

Last edited:
he almost hit my car when he was pulling in next to me at BWW...scared the **** out of me!

Almost hit your car? Are you kidding me? I pulled into the space next to you. appearantly that means I almost hit a car. Why do you have to be such a douch bag Ben, you were a dick to me at BWW and I didnt do **** to you. I complemented on your car and you ripped on my rims. Thanks buddy, thats so nice of you.

Its so funny that so many people call me such a horrible driver, yet none of you have driven with me. Wow, thats such credible evidence.

Crap like this makes me want to leave CEG, suddenly one person makes one bogus claim based upon a stupid mistake and then somebody else gets a terrible label.

I will admit that at a few of the meets I have driven like a retard, as has many other people... What about on the Tony Packo's cruise where we almost had a 4-5 SVT pile up on the freeway?

Last edited:
More like a ****ing giant Ford Expedition just decided to pull into the space next to me so I couldn't see jack, Thats why I creeped out to make sure I wasnt going to hit anything.

And the fact that you were just sitting there doing nothing for like 5 minutes.

im not a horrible driver. How many things have you hit? me = 0

dude, i'll run into as much **** as i want to! :laugh:

Almost hit your car? Are you kidding me? I pulled into the space next to you. appearantly that means I almost hit a car. Why do you have to be such a douch bag Ben, you were a dick to me at BWW and I didnt do **** to you. I complemented on your car and you ripped on my rims. Thanks buddy, thats so nice of you.

Its so funny that so many people call me such a horrible driver, yet none of you have driven with me. Wow, thats such credible evidence.

Crap like this makes me want to leave CEG, suddenly one person makes one bogus claim based upon a stupid mistake and then somebody else gets a terrible label.

I will admit that at a few of the meets I have driven like a retard, as has many other people... What about on the Tony Packo's cruise where we almost had a 4-5 SVT pile up on the freeway?

emorly.jpg

Back