• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whore your engine bay

Meh...nothing special but here's mine.

DSCF1156Medium.jpg

Here's my old Mercurys engine bay. Enjoy.(Pre-Intake btw)
It was extremely clean....
10-7-2005-23-1.jpg

And my new engine bay. I didn't have time to clean it properly so I just wiped off the top stuff real quick. I consider it an upgrade...But I still miss my old car....
DSC00172.jpg

No...that is the woman's new ride. She wanted a turbo.:laugh:

isnt that slower then her old 6s was though? I mean I know it has like 20 more horses, but the whole power to weight ratio thing comes to mind. Its much heavier.

Dont get me wrong, if i were to choose any SUV I would pick up a CX7 in a heartbeat. Although I personally would prefer a 6s to one.

isnt that slower then her old 6s was though? I mean I know it has like 20 more horses, but the whole power to weight ratio thing comes to mind. Its much heavier.

Dont get me wrong, if i were to choose any SUV I would pick up a CX7 in a heartbeat. Although I personally would prefer a 6s to one.
Well the CX7 is pretty much on par with the ATX 6s. Turbo helps the "heavy" SUV a lot. It really isn't all that heavy 3900 lbs....which isn't much heavier than the Speed 6.:help:

Did I mention the CX7 already got a mod?:laugh:

Back