• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is how we roll!!!

Your CSVT looks good for sure, but are you using my original digi camera from back in 2001 or what, jeez those pics suck:rolleyes:....cars don't suck though!

Your CSVT looks good for sure, but are you using my original digi camera from back in 2001 or what, jeez those pics suck:rolleyes:....cars don't suck though!
lmao! he has always failed at the pictars!!!!!!!!!!!! we have come to expect it from sammy.:laugh:

Congrats! I 'member when this car was running N/A. i think I was around 5 or so when it last lit up:laugh:

Thanks its been a year since Ive turned the car over.

Your right the digi cam sucks.

lmao! he has always failed at the pictars!!!!!!!!!!!! we have come to expect it from sammy.:laugh:

how about a phone/ digital camera donation fund?!!! seriously

i'm sorry i love 240s expecially the one w/ the s15 front end, and lots of respect for his friends building a ka-t instead of everybody doing a sr20. csvt is nice also, i love the t-red on the valve covers.

its not uncommon for racers to make their own short shifters that are actually taller, but still provide a shorter throw.

yeah, I agree. b&m makes a tall shifter for our cars that I'm not against, as long as you change that hillbilly white ball for an ordinary shift knob.

(sorry tru-old-skoolers)

hold on, it's on site

[edit] here you are sir:

cimg0555.jpg

Right and thats not a hurst shifter that the owner reworked :nonono:. Next you will tell us that's a hand carved wood kit.

I didn't say they reworked it, just that it was a tall shifter with a throw as short as stock.

I know it's a bolt on.

wanna race me in the 60 foot?

Back