• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is how we roll!!!

I would, but Im afraid that the parts flying off your car will hit mine.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=36785

Its not a bolt in aftermarket part for the Contour. It like saying they make a 3L for a Contour. You are spreading inaccurate information on the forums, I am only trying to clear it up for the next person that comes along.

I regret to inform you my "car" will walk yours in the 60' like a wet poodle. Pathetic. You resorting to an attempt to belittle me with a "drag" just show how intellegent you really are.

On with the thread.

yeah, I agree. b&m makes a tall shifter for our cars that I'm not against, as long as you change that hillbilly white ball for an ordinary shift knob.

(sorry tru-old-skoolers)

I didn't say they reworked it, just that it was a tall shifter with a throw as short as stock.

I know it's a bolt on.

wanna race me in the 60 foot?

Are you really that stupid? B&M did not make that, it was a custom job. :troutslap: Have you been sniffing the fumes from your last 8 blown motors or something? And yes, I will race you in the 60 foot...with any of my cars.

my bad, hurst, and if the poster had said "hey, I rigged this up with my lincoln welder" in the shifter thread, maybe I would have known.

and you guys are right, na 2.5's are faster than 3.0's, thats why we all swap our taurus engines for svt ones...

have fun with those power leather seats too. maybe you can have a svt uim made from gold too, because gold has less resistance than plastic.

Back