• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any aftermarket SVT side skirts ??

Torquemonster

CEG'er
My skirts are getting too wavy and ugly looking. Are there any options for me? If there are no aftermarket SVT skirts, would there be skirts that sorta look like the SVT skirts but for the Mondeo that would fit?

Try the Razzi Skirts, they fit the SVT and look like the SVT skirts but no jack point covers and about 1/2" smaller in width.:shrug:

Try the Razzi Skirts, they fit the SVT and look like the SVT skirts but no jack point covers and about 1/2" smaller in width.:shrug:

I can get you some pics of the Razzi skirts on a Tour, I got em on mine. Check sometime tomorrow (as in Thursday) and I'll have a few posted up, and like Keith said, they look very similar, just have no jackpoint covers.

Sean

hey cktour do those razzi skirts mount like stock skirts or are they just caps for factory skirts?

Mine are mounted in the wheelwells, so at the front/back of the skirts, as well as inside the doors (when you open the doors, theres a "lip" like edge that allows to mount to the car). So basically, they arent really covers, but actual mounted skirts. Since theres no jack point covers, if you get on the ground and look at the bottom, theres 2 slots/areas cutout where the covers would be on an SVT, allowing you to get a jack under there and jack the car up without breaking/cracking the skirt. I'll get pics tomorrow

Sean

Last edited:
Heres a photo of the razzi sideskirts.
LContour98004dr22171.jpg

So with these skirts do you like them or not really? ... they look like they fit really well... did they just strap on or do you have to bolt them on

Razzi skirts on a SVT. This pic you can see how it looks with the rest of the svt kit:
newpics153.jpg

Yeah IMO that looks better, maybe I feel it flows better with the bumpers but Im not really sure, theres just something that makes it fit right in perfectly, better than the SVT skirts...

I think they flare out too much IMO - Good SVT replacement or "upgrade" from SE skirts :ponder:

My car with Razzi side skirts. They are smaller than SVT side skirts. They don't go down as low. They just bolt up to the car using screws that you have to drill in to the body.

676416_149_full.jpg

Back