• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nitrous Oxide Installer

Serial Chiller

New CEG'er
Hey there

I did a quick search and didn't find anything specific on this, so I'll throw my question out there. Can anyone reccomend a good performance shop in the Boston area that can do a N02 install? I looked on the Zex site and didn't see a dealer list, and on the NOS site there is a list of dealers, but most don't do installs. I was thinking about giving it a try myself, but I decided I'd leave it to the pros for the first try. Thanks in advance!

Doug

I like Enhanced Street Performance as a performance shop. They aren't really in the boston area, they are in sterling MA

phone number is 978-422-7273 and talk to karl

Hey thanks for the reccomendation. I just talked with Karl, and he was very helpful. He's going to put together a system for me, probably around a 75-100 shot with a purge system, remote opener and tank heater. Anyone else looking to do something like this, these guys sound like the real deal!

A 75 wet shot would probably be plenty good for you if you have a mostly stock car.

You also wouldn't NEED the remote bottle opener that's more of a luxury, but the heater and purge are good investments :)

yeah, i hear that about the remote opener. what i told him to do was put together a price out the door for everything. if it's going to be way more expensive to add the remote opener, i might pass on it when i'm ready to pull the trigger on the work.

the wet shot is all i would consider, and ideally i'd like a fogger setup as well. what karl said is he'll look into the 100hp jets and then we'll take a look at injectors, and the fuel rail if i decide to go down that road. i guess i'll see what makes sense when i have all the info and prices in front of me

in case that place doesn't work out for you.
try these guys...Linky

call them and ask for Dan, tell him you are a friend of Mike Gluck and what you are looking for, he should be able to help you out.

in case that place doesn't work out for you.
try these guys...Linky

call them and ask for Dan, tell him you are a friend of Mike Gluck and what you are looking for, he should be able to help you out.

thanks. just curious, what work have they done for you?

thanks. just curious, what work have they done for you?

I haven't had anything done by them, but i worked with Dan.
He actually was part owner of New England Dyno Tuning when a bunch of us dynoed our cars.

i have seen some of the work he has done to his cars though, and he does damn good work.

i'll take your word for it. i'm guessing if you've done a dyno day with them, they are somewhat familiar with these cars...

Back